Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas. Been super busy but I will get a 4 day weekend, and a bit of a break. Having friends over tonight for dinner and a game night, then on Christmas day doing the family thing at my parents house. 

scan0001.jpg

Merry Christmas!  There will be no snow this Christmas, that flurry we had Thursday is completely gone, there wasn't much to begin with.....no snow in the forecast for the next 10 days. I'm fine with that.

No company for Christmas, I'm ok with that, too. I'm cooking a ham with mashed potatoes and carrots..... maybe yams, but, probably not.

We had an inch of snow. No Christmas dinner here either. My son invited us for snacks and my SO has  been sick so I will wait and cook a turkey when he is feeling better.  Plans changed quickly here. I will be able to spend some time with my granddaughters and means the world to me.

Merry Christmas PW & everybody else, I hope you al have a Wonder Christmas. I'm getting together with family tomorrow, & it sounds like that will be weather wise than Monday, as temps dive into the - degrees temps for lows & even highs next week.  Best Wishes. PD

Merry Christmas!!!!

If you are staying home cuddle up & enjoy the day.  Should you be on the road have safe travels.

We have a scheduled train ride aboard the Polar Express in Mt Dora.

Heidi - that looks yummy!! Enjoy. 

Jubal - It took a lot of pics to get one with him looking cute and not making faces. Lol. 

Woke up to 34 deg here with snow and ice. I'm curled up with a hot coffee.  

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Ours was cancelled because of flu. My SO has it. I'm fine so far and hopefully will get together with family later in the week. 

Busy day. Kept having whiteout conditions but luckily it did not last. My husband got some food poisoning a few days ago and still was not feeling all that well. But we did have a nice morning. I decided not to have a dinner and did a meat and cheese tray instead. Went over very well. My daughter is 2 and still kind of learning about Christmas. I think she was overwhelmed lol. 

received_1549203961812017.jpeg

received_1549473095118437.jpeg

56 minutes ago, TigerLilly said:

Busy day. Kept having whiteout conditions but luckily it did not last. My husband got some food poisoning a few days ago and still was not feeling all that well. But we did have a nice morning. I decided not to have a dinner and did a meat and cheese tray instead. Went over very well. My daughter is 2 and still kind of learning about Christmas. I think she was overwhelmed lol. 

received_1549203961812017.jpeg

received_1549473095118437.jpeg

She's adorable!

3 hours ago, Danyel said:

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Ours was cancelled because of flu. My SO has it. I'm fine so far and hopefully will get together with family later in the week. 

My son called me, both grandkids are sick with the flu, they were sleeping, not much caring about presents.

9 minutes ago, equicrzy said:

My son called me, both grandkids are sick with the flu, they were sleeping, not much caring about presents.

The flu is hitting hard in our area. My youngest son is in bed sick with it and my sister is sick in S Illinois. I had the shot but it doesn't seem to help. 

1 hour ago, Danyel said:

The flu is hitting hard in our area. My youngest son is in bed sick with it and my sister is sick in S Illinois. I had the shot but it doesn't seem to help. 

There's been a couple cases in Arizona,  two young women have died after experiencing flu like symptoms, flu has really hit hard in Arizona.  I got a shot last year, I haven't gotten one this year yet.

Sorry for those that have sick family members,  hope they feel better soon.

TL, Your daughter is very cute, thanks for sharing your meat & cheese tray with us.  I stayed in all day, as it was cold outside, had a col breeze with high just above 0 today.  Watch Lonesome Dove on TV, both the original version & the second version of it, I've seen it many times, just never gets old.  PD

Only thing hitting us is snow. We broke records for Christmas day. I think official total is 31" for the day.

That being said, was supposed to leave town (today now) and doubt we are. My pet sitter won' want to feed in this crap.

Edited by PinkTractor

We're at 53" now between yesterday and today. We got 18" over night. Up to another 2' tonight. Oh joy.

Look up Erie, PA on weather...tons and tons of pictures. I think we're front page everywhere in the US.

Edited by PinkTractor