Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

TL, your daughter is a cutie-pie.  Pink, I do not envy you having to deal with that much snow.  We lived in WA state, on the high desert side so only light snow, but even that - I couldn't function.  I couldn't get the hang of driving on ice or snow so I walked the 3 blocks to work.

Pink,  Just checked out Erie PA.  That looks like alot of snow, we could use some of that, as our moisture has been on short side lately.                                                                                      Best Wishes. PD

We are officially over 60" right now. I'm hating chores is all I can say, lol. Stalls need done bad, but can' get them for a couple days. Was supposed to be on a duck hunt vacation, but got snowed in. Boss asked me to go to work, but I said I'm on vacation (oops). But I have 40 hrs PTO to use before end of year.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  We enjoyed having the house full and the grandkids (3 and 7 mos) were adorable and so much fun!  My horse finally made it through a hoof abscess and got a new shoe on Christmas Eve day and is feeling better too - a very good Christmas gift to have him better!