Sign in to follow this  
RailroadWoman

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

1 hour ago, Proud Dad said:

equicrzy,   If we are both weird,  at least I'm glad  that I'm  in good company. I think Pink is a special lady.   PD

I'm just funnin' with ya, PD. I meant weird, in a good way.....lol...

2 minutes ago, PinkTractor said:

Thanks PD, I agree. We can have steak and mashed taters, too.

Now, I can get behind steak and mashed taters.

1 hour ago, PinkTractor said:

Thanks PD, I agree. We can have steak and mashed taters, too.

If you cut your steak into bite size pieces you will have beef tips...   Just sayin'....   

:rotf:

6 hours ago, wolfhaven said:

If you cut your steak into bite size pieces you will have beef tips...   Just sayin'....   

:rotf:

Not. Even. Close!

Steak bites. 

For once I am going to agree with Wolf.  Yes, steak bites are beef tips with gravy>>>>>>>

My hubby said "beef, steak or whatever a person can't beat a good fried spam sandwich"

Beef & taters gravy is one thing, it is the noodles that just seems out of place, unless it is with ham burger& spaghetti sauce over noodles, with garlic bread on the side. THEN YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION    PD

You don't use that kind of noodles with beef tips, PD. You use the flat ones. Totally different. The hamburger and spaghetti with tomato sauce would be chili, which I had last night because of the snow.

Who puts gravy on steak?! NOT ME. Gross. Beef tips are overcooked things that smell like dog food smothered in juice.

Jubal, I would eat egg noodles - like you use in beef tips - with burger and spaghetti sauce...it'd be just like spaghetti.

Edited by PinkTractor

jubal, I like the spaghetti noodles, but the egg noodles I just don't care for them as well.  These days I shouldn't be picky when I have to eat my own cooking, & that has alot to be desired.  So if I want something good I go out for it.   PD

^^^I'm with you, PD. I'm waiting for those companies like Blue Apron who deliver all the ingredients for a meal, to start delivering the ingredients already cooked into a meal. I'd buy into that in a heartbeat!

3 hours ago, jubal said:

^^^I'm with you, PD. I'm waiting for those companies like Blue Apron who deliver all the ingredients for a meal, to start delivering the ingredients already cooked into a meal. I'd buy into that in a heartbeat!

I thought it might be fun looking for a new cook,  I thought the ladies would flocking to my door step, How wrong I was. Now I have to do the looking myself.  Life is the pitts.  PD

Edited by Proud Dad

jubal,  If cooking was as easy as cleaning, then I would have it made, would hate to take advantage of some poor soul, when my handy man skills are not that great.  PD

PD - do you have an air fryer? I am an awful cook - but got an air fryer and it has changed so much. I can make delicious meat in it then cook up something else to go with it. Life saver, for sure.