Sign in to follow this  
Ann Wheeler

Update....

Been a while  just checking  in give an update.... I'm doing fine.. I have been dealing  with my daughter Rose's  new health issues. My other daughter is doing great, busy with her son my grandson who will be turning three.  do to moving, she had to  find  a nice retirement home Wally and Stanly. She found one, the new owners  fell in love with them. Caili has been able to  go visit them etc.   the  the owners daughter  writes children's book , in her new one Stanly  will be the main  character.

It will be  another year dealing with medical issues with my daughter  Rose.....

Hi Ann, nice to hear from you. Hope Rose's new health concerns aren't terrible - you sure have your hands full.

Sounds like an awesome thing with Wally and Stanly - be sure to share the name of the book when it's out! How exciting!

Take care of yourself, too :huggy:

Ann, I haven't been around long enough to know who Wally and Stanly are? Thanks for checking in. How far away is your daughter?

Ann,   Thanks for the update, have wondered how you are doing from time to time,  so your update is much appreciated.   Hope they can find answers for Rose's health issues, so it can ease your burden.   Glad that Cali & your grandson  are  doing great, at 3 years old  they  can be real enjoyable.    Glad Cali found both her horses a good home, where they will be appreciated.  Just want to wish you the Very Best, & please don't be a stranger.  If I remember right you to do alot of drawing & painting.   Best Wishes.  PD

Jubal- my daughter caili  her family now lives about  5 miles from me they use to live only  a mile down the road, on 13 acres....Things were becoming unsettled with her husbands  job at the place where he worked, due to they w merged with another company etc. People were being laid off .etc..  Her job couldn't pay for everything so they had to downsize, sell their place.. Her husband was lucky  that  he is working  at the same company in  a different department .My daughter Rose my oldest, who was born developmentally delayed, behavior problems. lives with me. I have  caretakers/aids that come in to help out with her.

Yes, I remember Rose. I guess I missed that your other daughter had horses. Are Wally and Stanly horses?

yes Wally was her  horse donated to her after we lost  Dakota several years ago. 

Wally became her 4-h horse, show horse... he is  now 17 years old, stanly  is a mini horse,  became a pasture mate for Wally looked just like wally. both paints.  Stanly I believe is 10.