Sign in to follow this  
little cow

Jacob the orphan kitten UPDATE 4/24

Here is a video from last week.  He is growing so fast.  This week, he is running a little and chasing toys a bit.  He is also using the litter box and eating some wet food.  Still wants his bottle at least twice a day.

Edited by little cow

Jacob is right about 5 weeks now.  

Here he is viciously attacking the troll....

5ACjSsn.jpg

And stealing the treasure...

pNk9af4.jpg

Pillaging makes a kitten hungry...

He is a terror.  Lucky he's cute.  The big cats are interacting with him a little, but our dog LOVES him.  It's her kitten, lol!  He'll probably grow up thinking he's a dog.  

The little monster is five weeks old.  He is always in trouble, so he has to be in a large dog crate when we are not home.  He has a thing for electrical cords.  When he touches them, I pick him up, gently, by the scruff, and relocate him to another spot to play.  He has mastered climbing to the lower bed on the cat tree. Our other cat sleeps on the upper bed.  She plays with him by dangling her tail over the side.  He has so much fun jumping and swatting at it. 

My cat likes cords too. I not very gently correct her when she goes for one (yell no really loud) but I know she must do it when I'm not here. I hope she doesn't learn a hard lesson abut electricity.