Well I thought I’d share some recent pics because I thought she was ready almost a month ago but we are still waiting..lol

The first pic is from 4-4-18 through 4-24-18 and the last one is from this morning. 

F5BB3385-E1C7-49F2-B503-BEE8B3062062.thumb.png.0849519ede1aecad924ed4463795ab52.png

6191AC10-6C13-4A91-B95B-7B9177E8A7BC.jpeg

54B42A04-F84A-4A96-9768-4356940DC88B.jpeg

Really? :/  I thought that once the foal dropped and her hips stuck out and her rump felt like jelly it was close. But this is my first time and hers too I’m pretty sure so all I know is what I’ve read. 

Oh, no!  No, I have *NO* experience.  I am used to seeing pics of HUGE pregnant horse bellies and this little one just doesn't look like she's gonna pop like the pregnant mares I've seen.

The sunken appearance around the tail on the rump is usually a sign the birth is close.

1 hour ago, jubal said:

The sunken appearance around the tail on the rump is usually a sign the birth is close.

"close" can mean any time between now and early next month.

Yeah..(close) we are on her time not mine that’s for sure..LOL

We are so excited to see it because the foals daddy pasted away back in October and he had been a part of the family for over 15 yrs. So this is a very special foal! :)))))))