Thought I should stop by to say Howdy again.  Not earth shaking other wise,  with the final coming of spring, I see so many things that need attention that, hard to know where to start. Flowers beds are what scare me, as something I really didn't have to do in the past, other than lend a helping hand, to fetch a few items. I know flowers are going to be much less, but still have to put out a few.  Doesn't give me much time to ride, & I need to that also. Done complaining now, but this single life has times when it is the pitts.  PD

Hey, PD. Don't sweat the flowers. The perennials, the ones that come back every year , will be there. If you want more to fill in, just go to the nursery and pick out what you like. The care instructions come with the plant and tell you if they're perennial or annual. Annuals only last for the summer. Pick up a flower book and you will probably find all your plants and what they need. Get one with pictures. :P

Or, you could take the summer off and spend it with your horses.

Good Afternoon.  

Pretty much another depressing day here too.  Still do not have a house, still waiting on insurance.  I try to look forward, but it is pretty miserable.  

qhridinGA,   After all you have been through with your loss, I know it will take time, but that down the road you'll have more reasons to smile.  Just know you are not forgotten. Best Wishes & God Bless. 

jubal,  Thanks for the advice on flowers,  today I got a bit of a start, I took weed wacker to a flower bed that had alot of dead stuff & trees trying to sprout up in it, I moved a couple old whiskey barrel planters that were falling apart,, & dumped them intp bucket of tractor, have 3 trees in yard that had hostas & other flowers  planted in them. I'll just let the grass grow now, must be 4 hanging planters on front deck with that many on back deck. bacl deck will be bland this tear.  Got a neighbor coming to give suggestions, I need direction more than I do, than I need help.  Enough for now.  Best Wishes.  PD