Sign in to follow this  
nick

ireland repeals the 8th amendment

On 6/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, noponies said:

I LIKE you! :P

Right back at you! :) I just don't understand why nick has to be such an abrasive A$$ to everyone. I don't normally respond like this, but I'm just so tired of little miss know it all being so dang condescending to everyone. And yes, nick, you do that.

20 hours ago, little cow said:

There are many that choose Natural Family Planning instead.

Let me guess, the rhythm method, or he promises to pull out?  Please.  

9 minutes ago, farah said:

Right back at you! :) I just don't understand why nick has to be such an abrasive A$$ to everyone. I don't normally respond like this, but I'm just so tired of little miss know it all being so dang condescending to everyone. And yes, nick, you do that.

Get over it.  

Btw, i’m half Irish, half Korean/american.  “Miss know it all”?  When it comes to women’s rights I don’t “know it all”, but you’d have to not have a pulse to not know what is going on!!  Pick up a newspaper tomorrow.  

2 hours ago, farah said:

There's no understanding narcissism, really.

8 hours ago, noponies said:

There's no understanding narcissism, really.

Off topic.  You could always start your own discussion.  

For anyone having an interest in women’s rights vis-a-vis Ireland and the Catholic Church Google the Magdalena Laundries.  A real haven for “fallen women”.  There was a celebration in Dublin yesterday for those women lucky enough to escape and a memorial for those who didn’t.