Sign in to follow this  
PinkTractor

Prayers Please

I know most of you remember what I went through with my public 2 years ago. Well my mom has that c-word scare. Went into the hospital thinking it was cardiac coming out with a scary out look on her future. Friday is the know all day. 

This lady is my idol. My rock. Our family glue. The communities number one first responder. The most important member in the fire department. The volunteer on various different boards. A mom, sister, aunt, cousin, my best friend. So young.

Can you all spare a few prayers for this Friday? And if it is that c-word that it's not incurable. That we can fight this battle. We will over come.

Pink,  My heart goes out to the whole family, as it affects the whole family.  I wish your mom the very best.  Your were kind enough to seen my wife greeting cards a couple times when this happened to her. You hold a special place in my heart because of that, just know I'm sending your mom prayers & the best vibes. God Bless & Best Wishes. PD

Thank you. I truly appreciate it. Hoping for the best as there is a slight chance its from a severe infection she had a year ago. I love my Mamma dearly.

We have a very long tough battle ahead of us. It is cancer. It's considered thoracic small cell. Wont know official pathology until Wednesday-ish. But its critical to get moving because its causing vena cava syndrome... trouble breathing and restricted blood flow throughout system.

If you could just keep her in your prayers, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Talk about fast moving. Spent all of yesterday in appointments. Started radiation today and chemo tomorrow.

Its moving fast, but doctors feel pretty confident that they can stop it.

::::fingers crossed:::::

8 hours ago, PinkTractor said:

Talk about fast moving. Spent all of yesterday in appointments. Started radiation today and chemo tomorrow.

Its moving fast, but doctors feel pretty confident that they can stop it.

::::fingers crossed:::::

Pink,   Fingers crossed for your mom, glad they are moving forward with speed, to combat the cancer.  Best Wishes. PD  :angel3::angel3:

We (she) completed first round of chemo and radiation last week. Had an abdomen CT done Friday and it came clean (YAY!) - so the doctors were making a new radiation regimen. She will go in for a brain MRI on Monday (which, honestly I'm not concerned about) and should be beginning radiation again here soon. She looks great, feels great, and as we keep saying, she has this!

Continued prayers are appreciated. I feel very good about all this right now.

Thank you, we are all so very hopeful. The biggest thing is the brain scan be clean. If it is - we are on a straight pass to remission! I feel confident that it is - she has not had any of your common symptoms (confusion, memory loss, balance issues, etc) - so I hope that I am accurate in that feel.

Pink,
    Do hope that your mom's brain scan is clean.  & that  there is brighter light at the end of this tunnel. Best Wishes.  PD

Had a rough weekend. Scan was this morning - but haven't heard anything yet. This is such a cruel sickness for everyone involved. I just want to hug every single person that I can with it.

Pink,  Hug your mom & you'll be supportive of all the others out there that are also victims of cancer.  I dare bet all victims of cancer share a kinship.   Best Wishes. PD