Sign in to follow this  
PinkTractor

Prayers Please

I can't imagine the stress you and your family are under.  *sends good vibes, thoughts and more prayers*

This is getting hard on me. She released her anger on me. I understand it's part of dealing with the awful news. I get it. But things that were said hurt. I know I was wrong place at the wrong time, but still.

Radiation started back up. Hair is falling out and chemo begins again next week. Still no MRI results. 

I'm in a wedding this weekend, still doing 90% of things at home alone, new job position is insane busy. This is just all a lot at once. I have no me time. I want to ride, just no time.

But, enough on me...it can always be worse, way worse.

So sorry, Pink. Your mother is feeling bad and just venting and very frightened. Try to stay strong for her and take care of yourself. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you. Take a break and go riding.

Pink, your mom probably feels just as bad about it as you do. I'd bet she will say so next time you see or talk to her. This too shall pass.

Pink,  Only thing I can say is hang in there the best you can, I know this alot of stress on you, your mom is also dealing with alot right now, & to often anger gets directed at those we love the most. I'm sending you a couple hugs. :huggy::huggy: And good vibes for your mom.   PD   :angel3::angel3:

Try not to think of it as her releasing her anger at you, think of it more as her fear got away from her and she couldn't control it.  This is a frightening time for your Mom and everyone who loves her.  There may be more little hiccups like this along the way, I know the words hurt, just do your best to let them roll off of you.  Like PD, I'm gonna send some (((hugs))) your way and echo that it is okay to let the house/yard-work slide so you can carve time out to ride.  Do something for YOU, the yard/house-work will still be there and it will get done when it gets done.