Sign in to follow this  
PinkTractor

Prayers Please

Just wanted to let everyone know we had a 3-month post treatment scan and everything was good.

She will start a low dose preventative radiation in the next week or two for ten rounds - then it'll be a regular 3 month check-up regularly.

I know it's been an awful  ordeal for your mom, Pink, and you. I hope this is the end of your worries and the rest of your lives is smooth sailing.

Pink, That is good news, do hope everything continues to go well for your Mom.  Best Wishes & God Bless.  PD

Our year has been quite testing so far. Mom finished the radiation of her head. Grama, my Mom's Mom - had emergency open-heart surgery. She's recovering - but staying with my parents til she is strong enough to go home. Hoping that is the end and everything else continues going up hill. Sheesh, someone must think we have one strong family with what they keep dumping on us.

Pink, I wish you r family the very best, sometimes when it rains it pours.  Here's hoping for sunshine in your family members.  Take Care & Best Wishes. PD

Pink, hopefully the rest of the year everything will improve. Well wishes for your mother and grandmother.