Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

My garden

I think this has been the best garden I have had in a few years. Everything is growing really well. Here is a few pics so far.

20180719_191558.jpg

20180719_191529.jpg

20180719_191501.jpg

20180717_194544.jpg

20180720_202933.jpg

20180719_191637.jpg

PW,  You have a very nice garden,  & looks like you will enjoy many fruits of the vine.   My back hurts knowing just how much weeding it took to raise a garden like that.  Best Wishes. PD

oh your garden is fantastic.  Seems some people didn't have so much luck & other did.  Mother Nature has been giving odd weather but apparently she has been VERY good to you.  Have fun harvesting.

Your garden looks fantastic!  I need to have someone take a picture of me standing next to one of my tomato plants - I think it is taller than me.

Your garden is gorgeous! When I see a garden like yours I mourn the garden I can't grow because our soil is so poor and our native weeds are impossible to keep out.

^^^You could cut those weeds and compost them. I've never been able to grow tomatoes. But this year I planted them in dirt that was originally dandelions and other weeds I threw in a pile over the years. So far, they look really good. (I probably just jinxed the tomatoes.)