Sign in to follow this  
PaintedWishes

Updates and pics.

It's been a super busy spring and summer here. My work has kept me busy and also trying to get a few projects done around my place. I added a hitching post on the side of the barn to make a nice area for the shoer and vet when they come. My horse turned 24 this year. The cats turned 2 years old. I ride most mornings before work so its cooler. Been hot here and drier than normal. Next month I will be traveling to Washington DC for a coding conference. I have never been to the east coast. Furthest east I have been is when we went to visit my grandpas cousin back in Iowa on her corn and soybean farm. I'm excited to go. How has everyone been? 

20180618_205440.jpg

20180707_180515.jpg

20180722_175933.jpg

20180720_074946.jpg

Edited by PaintedWishes

PW,  Your pictures are neat, but the one of gray cat is awesome, he know to relax & pose for a picture.   Thanks for sharing.   PD

I like the hitching rail and all the critters look fantastic.  I have that same 3-tiered cat toy for our cats.

18 hours ago, jubal said:

DC is good for a visit. But the heat and humidity are horrible this time of year!

LOL you don't have to tell me, ALL of Virginia has been hot and humid...add the all the rain and its been just miserable. D.C. is good for a day trip, visit the museums and what not, but that's it.

^^^I lived there briefly in the late sixties and worked for IRS. They had a rule that if both the humidity and the temperature reached 99, we would get off work. It got darned close a number of times! And we were in a very old building without air conditioning. I didn't stay long.