Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyNeigh2

Solo got ridden last night!

^^^NO! You've never been told that in all those other shows where he wins. They're just jealous or prejudiced against cobs.

Thanks! 

Yeah..... I ignored it and said he's only got short feathers currently as I chopped them for jousts and battles and he was tripping over them haha. 

Solo has outgrown his saddle already by getting too wide.....flipping gangly growing babies! So he's on a little riding vacation currently till I get him a new saddle. 

He's really working on his polework though! 

MOV_4599_000.mp4

IMG_20181111_131847_708.jpg

MOV_4598_001.mp4

Haha indeed I agree! 

Sparks didn't mind. I have hay stored in the garage so he was quite happy having a pit stop whilst I did some housework and other bits and bobs! 

I quit my job just over a fortnight ago. I've gone freelance working for myself, mostly teaching, schooling other people's horses, doing an at home backing service for people and planning some trick lessons and clinics in the new year! Very exciting and SO much happier working for myself and having so much more free/flexible time. No more office work! 

Edited by NaughtyNeigh2

My horse would ignore the hay and chow down on that nice bush. You have the best places to ride! I wish I had some of those nice lanes with built in scenery.

Edited by jubal

Thanks. Hopefully! I only need part time hours now and it's doing ok so far. A few breakers to do for people and done a few trial trick lessons on Sparks. 

It's a really nice ride round there, though it floods and disappears over winter after it's snowed. It's a good 30minutes down the main road to get there but once you're there it's lovely!