HorseSciStudent

Where is everyone?

Hi all! Wow, I haven’t been here in (probably) years and decided to just pop in to say hello...but the place seems almost completely abandoned compared to how busy and lively it used to be! What happened? Did everyone go to a different forum somewhere? I get it that message boards aren’t as popular as social media sites these days but wow, I’m really sad to see it so quiet! I hope you are all happy and enjoying the horsey life, wherever you are! :D

I think face book  is where most of the folks are now,  I'm not a face book person,  & don't like change, so here I am.  I don

't remember you, but we welcome all those thaat like to visit, or even stay for a spell.   Take Care,  PD

I visit daily.  I like the people here, and while we are few, we are still a community of horse lovers.  This is where I come to share my horse-life with other like-minded people.  Hello again, and hope you keep coming back!

I visit when I can - life is just so busy at the moment.

Feel free to stick around and add to the lonely conversations.

Yes, there are a few of us who are loyal here and we enjoy catching up with our HC friends.  It's quieter than the old days, but still a nice, warm community of horse folks!  Nice to hear from you!

Hey all.Not sure anyone will remember me. lol I  only stop in once in a blue moon.but have gone thru many changes to get where I am today. sold everything except the horses and Moved to Missouri .Bought a little place and moved my ponies here back in 2014. Best decision I ever made .Hope all is well

Hi...so nice to hear from all of you. I just remember this place being so busy and active years ago, but I guess it reflects the fact that nothing ever stays the same. People move on, life changes, etc. I am definitely glad knowing that the site is at least still here...it’s very comforting, heck I even remembered my password to log back in, lol! I doubt anyone remembers me as it’s been several years, and even then I admittedly didn’t post THAT often...and I’m so sorry to say I don’t think I remember any of you either, but I’m very happy to make new acquaintances! :huggy:Thank you all for replying to my message and letting me know that life still exists here at HorseCity. I’ll visit as often as I can and I look forward to chatting with each of you a bit more! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and that you all have a great week ahead!