Sign in to follow this  
pocobuckgal

Just a small update

I'm not sure how much I've told on here . but a few weeks before Christmas my mom was rushed in to emergency surgery on her neck/spine . she is doing pretty well but its slow going . a week later my step mom went into surgery on her lower back/spine ( the funny thing is both have the same first name) she is starting to better as well. I put off going to college till at least summer . however I'm thinking I'm going to go over the local adult school and take a course on phlebotomy so I can work part time while going to school . there's more going on but I cat spill the beans yet bit its a good thing I think! It makes me happy at least .

I hope both your moms are doing okay.  And it sounds like you still intend to go to school which is a good thing.

50 minutes ago, jubal said:

I hope both your moms are doing okay.  And it sounds like you still intend to go to school which is a good thing.

Oh yes my classes for the service dog training classes didn't have enough people and will start in the fall . figured instead of taking just gen ed classes I'd go this route and work on getting a dependable car and my driver's license . something that someone has held over my head for awhile . 

21 hours ago, QueenBAW said:

There is always a need for phlebotomists! Great idea. Glad your moms are doing well after their surgeries.

Thanks! I feel like I am slowly getting my life together. Very slowly but I'm getting there!