Sign in to follow this  
pocobuckgal

Just some buddy pics

Buddy took his first bus trip today. He did pretty good .  needed a few reminders to sit or lay down but he wasnt scared at all . 

IMG_20190801_152210_570.jpg

IMG_20190801_152210_541.jpg

IMG_20190801_152210_506.jpg

IMG_20190801_152210_496.jpg

IMG_20190801_152210_495.jpg

Good, I hope he works out for you.  Does your daughter still have her service dog?  Is this dog for your son?  I have missed some threads here...

On 8/2/2019 at 2:25 PM, Magic26 said:

Good, I hope he works out for you.  Does your daughter still have her service dog?  Is this dog for your son?  I have missed some threads here...

Yes we still have spring . we decided to owner train this time. I'm not 100 percent sure at this time if he'll be conner's or my service dog . or of he will be a search and rescue dog for our local fire dept.s but we have plenty of time for that . just lots of socialization and getting him used to different things that most pets never have to deal with. 

That all sounds good.  My step son's family is owner training a dog as well - hand in hand with a professional trainer - they have their first dog , who is doing great, they got him at about 9 months old, he is my grandson's dog.  They are getting a second puppy to train for my granddaughter.   Glad to hear that Spring is doing well!