Sign in to follow this  
Flying Stars

Active Members

How many active members does HC now have. I see a ton of posts that are from 2017 , 2018...etc and further back! 

Very little from this year. Is there a new website, that people have gone on too? 

Icy Right.jpg

There are a handful of people who still regularly visit and post.  We tend to stick mainly to a couple threads, creating some new ones for specific topics, but most things are in the couple threads.
There was a kerfuffle a couple years ago that resulted in a mass exodus, with many leaving for Facebook and a couple private FB groups were formed.  

FB is horribly negative! I find myself not on there much anymore! 

Thank you Jubal, I like my hats!

Heidi, wow, it must have been a bad kerflufffle! 

::::WAVES:::::

Hi! I'm kind of active. But, then I also feel like the third wheel in your bigger threads here so then I disappear. But - yeah, hi!

Mom is still in remission (one year!)...but there was a spot on her liver. At the time, no one is concerned, but it wasn't there before. She has her next set of scans in two weeks (fingers crossed) - she's been under the weather for about two weeks now. So hoping she can get some answers and get to feeling better.

Thanks for asking <3 <3

Thanks Jubal, I appreciate it. Just hoping my Mom can get back to "normal" she can hardly do anything right now. She was nominated for assistant chief in the fire department and a pray her health allows her to go for it. She so deserves it and eventually wants chief to be one of the first female chiefs around our area. 

Thanks PD. She was doing great for awhile - but then she got hit with a cold and just hasn't got back to herself. Such a bummer.

How've you been?