Sign in to follow this  
BuckinBrandy

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner....

wait...where you saying you were going to a tack shop w/ $50? And later said I wish I had flyspray? Why don't you buy flyspray? lol [Razz]

I went to a little tack shop yesterday and bought a seksi saddlepad and helmet. But it's a long story with the helmet. It was $80, but this morning I found out it was actually a different model then I thought it was (the wrong helmet was in the wrong box) but the price on that box was $80. So we went back to see how much the helmet was that I actually bought and it was $58 so we told the people. (actually we told the people first, but w/e) And so then we had to explain this to the lady like, 10 times cus she couldn't understand. My mom's just like. "No. We bought the helmet yesterday. We paid $80 for a $58 dollar helmet. I don't care if we get the box, we just want the difference of $$ back." oi vei. So we did. Maybe I'll buy a halter with my extra money. lol.

Wow, that was really long. Why did I type all that out? Not sure...I'm not even sure if it makes any sense....?

wait...where you saying you were going to a tack shop w/ $50? And later said I wish I had flyspray? Why don't you buy flyspray? lol [Razz]

I went to a little tack shop yesterday and bought a seksi saddlepad and helmet. But it's a long story with the helmet. It was $80, but this morning I found out it was actually a different model then I thought it was (the wrong helmet was in the wrong box) but the price on that box was $80. So we went back to see how much the helmet was that I actually bought and it was $58 so we told the people. (actually we told the people first, but w/e) And so then we had to explain this to the lady like, 10 times cus she couldn't understand. My mom's just like. "No. We bought the helmet yesterday. We paid $80 for a $58 dollar helmet. I don't care if we get the box, we just want the difference of $$ back." oi vei. So we did. Maybe I'll buy a halter with my extra money. lol.

Wow, that was really long. Why did I type all that out? Not sure...I'm not even sure if it makes any sense....?

-sigh- good day's gone... i'm back to my depressed self.. yippeee... not

i need so much from the tack store it's not even funny, especially because i dont have any horses now. i have to use my dads 3500, 4 door long bed chevy tomorrow for my driving test... this'll be fun... lets see how many times i crash!

-sigh- good day's gone... i'm back to my depressed self.. yippeee... not

i need so much from the tack store it's not even funny, especially because i dont have any horses now. i have to use my dads 3500, 4 door long bed chevy tomorrow for my driving test... this'll be fun... lets see how many times i crash!

La di da di da. I'm bored...supossed to be making super, finishing 2 projects and doing an english assignment...al due tomorrow. The projects are for the same class...maybe I'll just stay home and finish everything. No, I wana see Mitchell and Mathew (guy friends)...Argh!

La di da di da. I'm bored...supossed to be making super, finishing 2 projects and doing an english assignment...al due tomorrow. The projects are for the same class...maybe I'll just stay home and finish everything. No, I wana see Mitchell and Mathew (guy friends)...Argh!

I'm getting so left out at the barn. I bought my own horse ($1500), I buy all her hay ($520/yr), tack (aprox. $200-500/yr), vet (aprox. 250/yr) And my shows ($660/yr). All this babysitting my bro in the summer and cleaning stalls on sundays. I make $1300/yr ($25/wk) and $640/summer ($80/wk). That barely pays for everything, I'm in debt to my parents and my bro will be 11 next summer and not need to be babysat. So I can't go to the big shows but my instructor only wants us to do those shows and doesn't understand that I'm paying for everything. Also they're going to a combined training thing on Oct. 3rd and are supossed to go practice up there on sat. but my mom doesn't want to spend $100-150 for ONCE on me to go somewhere! I'm so mad but also my riding teacher expects me to either board my horse at his place for lessons and shows or buy/lease a horse I can use as his are either being used alread, retired, or too young.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm only 14!!! I need like a full time job basically. My mom expects me to pay for absolutely everything!!!!! DUDE, I'M NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!! I'M 14 FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, 'bout that vent...it'll keep the post going though...meh

I'm getting so left out at the barn. I bought my own horse ($1500), I buy all her hay ($520/yr), tack (aprox. $200-500/yr), vet (aprox. 250/yr) And my shows ($660/yr). All this babysitting my bro in the summer and cleaning stalls on sundays. I make $1300/yr ($25/wk) and $640/summer ($80/wk). That barely pays for everything, I'm in debt to my parents and my bro will be 11 next summer and not need to be babysat. So I can't go to the big shows but my instructor only wants us to do those shows and doesn't understand that I'm paying for everything. Also they're going to a combined training thing on Oct. 3rd and are supossed to go practice up there on sat. but my mom doesn't want to spend $100-150 for ONCE on me to go somewhere! I'm so mad but also my riding teacher expects me to either board my horse at his place for lessons and shows or buy/lease a horse I can use as his are either being used alread, retired, or too young.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm only 14!!! I need like a full time job basically. My mom expects me to pay for absolutely everything!!!!! DUDE, I'M NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!! I'M 14 FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, 'bout that vent...it'll keep the post going though...meh

Ooh! I found this on like the 4-5th page! How horrible [Razz] I'm guna go ride now...Sweetie needs to work on getting off the bit and engaging her hind end more. She tends to lean on the bit WAY too much and then trips. She's about halfway fixed.

I'll write more stuff...that you don't need to hear...when I get back. Moo ha ha [big Grin]

Ooh! I found this on like the 4-5th page! How horrible [Razz] I'm guna go ride now...Sweetie needs to work on getting off the bit and engaging her hind end more. She tends to lean on the bit WAY too much and then trips. She's about halfway fixed.

I'll write more stuff...that you don't need to hear...when I get back. Moo ha ha [big Grin]