Sign in to follow this  
uma_koibito

-Post A Picture of Yourself-

Recommended Posts

quote:

Originally posted by FallenEagle:

It, Still, Hurt,...,
[Frown]

Who me?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. It just sort of bothered me. Thanks though. [Wink]

(heh, if you weren't talking to be or even closely related to anything I said you have the right to smack me upside the head [Duh][Razz] )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by FallenEagle:

It, Still, Hurt,...,
[Frown]

Who me?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. It just sort of bothered me. Thanks though. [Wink]

(heh, if you weren't talking to be or even closely related to anything I said you have the right to smack me upside the head [Duh][Razz] )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha so I'm gonna be cool and destroy the non-posting pic streak you guys are on..

MEEE

-

yeah I know i'm cool

-

in the middle

- me and my BF

-

me and my bf trying to be serious but laughing in the process.

-

me staring at the computer..

lol so yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha so I'm gonna be cool and destroy the non-posting pic streak you guys are on..

MEEE

-

yeah I know i'm cool

-

in the middle

- me and my BF

-

me and my bf trying to be serious but laughing in the process.

-

me staring at the computer..

lol so yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Mountainoflight:

quote:

Originally posted by FallenEagle:

It, Still, Hurt,...,
[Frown]

*gives hugs* now you must feel better.

thanks i feel so much better now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Mountainoflight:

quote:

Originally posted by FallenEagle:

It, Still, Hurt,...,
[Frown]

*gives hugs* now you must feel better.

thanks i feel so much better now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Mountainoflight:

quote:

Originally posted by colt starter:

These are some of my senior pics with my dog and one of my horses

[picturespicturespictures]


wow, anooder guy.

That means 10 more pages to this post, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Mountainoflight:

quote:

Originally posted by colt starter:

These are some of my senior pics with my dog and one of my horses

[picturespicturespictures]


wow, anooder guy.

That means 10 more pages to this post, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love having a lot of horses last summer we had 20 at our barn and longer time ago it was full and we had 75 but not anymore lol and u have a donkey thats sweet bet hes a good loper lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love having a lot of horses last summer we had 20 at our barn and longer time ago it was full and we had 75 but not anymore lol and u have a donkey thats sweet bet hes a good loper lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this