Sign in to follow this  
Great_Whitey

What dogs don't shed?

Besides poodles, and labradoodles, and malteses, because I know they don't shed.

I wish labs and aussies and great danes and golden retrievers didn't shed. Then I could have one.

Tabby, does Roper the Batman shed? Am I stupid or do I remember correctly that he has a short coat?

Do ridgebacks shed? I am around them like 4 days a week and I don't even know. Grr [Roll Eyes]

Grandma told me I could get a dog, if it's free or if I buy it lol. And it can only stay in the house if it doesn't shed. If it does, then it's autoatically an outside dog. Which Iguess would be cool cause it could go everywhere around the farm with me, and I wouldn;t have to worry about it bringing fleas into the house. But oh well.

So. Nonshedding dogs.

Besides poodles, and labradoodles, and malteses, because I know they don't shed.

I wish labs and aussies and great danes and golden retrievers didn't shed. Then I could have one.

Tabby, does Roper the Batman shed? Am I stupid or do I remember correctly that he has a short coat?

Do ridgebacks shed? I am around them like 4 days a week and I don't even know. Grr [Roll Eyes]

Grandma told me I could get a dog, if it's free or if I buy it lol. And it can only stay in the house if it doesn't shed. If it does, then it's autoatically an outside dog. Which Iguess would be cool cause it could go everywhere around the farm with me, and I wouldn;t have to worry about it bringing fleas into the house. But oh well.

So. Nonshedding dogs.

Sharpes remind me of old people who spent way too much time inthe sun when they were our age-WRINKLES.

I don't think my gram would go for the aussie deal unless he stayed outside...because i looked around some sites and some sites say they shed a lot, others say they don't...and its just automatically assumed that they shed a lot.

Sharpes remind me of old people who spent way too much time inthe sun when they were our age-WRINKLES.

I don't think my gram would go for the aussie deal unless he stayed outside...because i looked around some sites and some sites say they shed a lot, others say they don't...and its just automatically assumed that they shed a lot.

LMAO.

Wow. Sorry.

Agh see what happens when you spend so much time with guys? You get that mentality, jeebus.

That would look funny...and aussies have the prettiest coats...I couldn't do that...But Justins Aussie looked almost pretty clipped...I think...I actually don't remember I just remember seeing pics of her clipped.

LMAO.

Wow. Sorry.

Agh see what happens when you spend so much time with guys? You get that mentality, jeebus.

That would look funny...and aussies have the prettiest coats...I couldn't do that...But Justins Aussie looked almost pretty clipped...I think...I actually don't remember I just remember seeing pics of her clipped.

Hmm that's an idea for the grey mare and LB but no, not happening to a dog of mine lol.

Hey...but it would be cool to wrap something in bubble wrap and watch it move..We should try that with Elmo.

Hmm that's an idea for the grey mare and LB but no, not happening to a dog of mine lol.

Hey...but it would be cool to wrap something in bubble wrap and watch it move..We should try that with Elmo.

You know, I know she didn't put this on her no-I can't-have-it list...but I don't think she'd like me very much if I came home with a giant schnauzer.

You know, I know she didn't put this on her no-I can't-have-it list...but I don't think she'd like me very much if I came home with a giant schnauzer.

If you're looking for a small dog..I'm pretty sure Pomeranians don't shed much..or at all. At least they're small and have really long hair, so if they do shed, it's easy to pick up. But my friend has a really nice house, and there is never any dog hair, only cat hair, so I'm assuming they don't [Roll Eyes]

If you're looking for a small dog..I'm pretty sure Pomeranians don't shed much..or at all. At least they're small and have really long hair, so if they do shed, it's easy to pick up. But my friend has a really nice house, and there is never any dog hair, only cat hair, so I'm assuming they don't [Roll Eyes]

Not a fan of Pomeranians or there's one other kind I don't like too...Because of like a couple of them. And ones name was Bucky and it was just...mean. It always growled and he chewed on my hand...then he ran away so I was happy. I think even its owners were happy lol

Not a fan of Pomeranians or there's one other kind I don't like too...Because of like a couple of them. And ones name was Bucky and it was just...mean. It always growled and he chewed on my hand...then he ran away so I was happy. I think even its owners were happy lol

Get a miniature poodle. I loff poodles.

Get a miniature schnauzer! They don't shed, and if they do, not very much...

Hm. MINIATURE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD! They're so fricking cute. Then just shave it. So that only little itsy peices of hair fall to the ground. Seriously, shave it. They're still cute.

Get a miniature poodle. I loff poodles.

Get a miniature schnauzer! They don't shed, and if they do, not very much...

Hm. MINIATURE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD! They're so fricking cute. Then just shave it. So that only little itsy peices of hair fall to the ground. Seriously, shave it. They're still cute.

yeah that 600 dollar blue heeler whew jeebus thats a **** of a lot of money for a wad of teeth tail and fur. But cute.

I have them uploaded but youtube won't let me register so it's gay and I can't get videos and the pictures Im too lazy. And I gotta go do lots of stuff right now.

yeah that 600 dollar blue heeler whew jeebus thats a **** of a lot of money for a wad of teeth tail and fur. But cute.

I have them uploaded but youtube won't let me register so it's gay and I can't get videos and the pictures Im too lazy. And I gotta go do lots of stuff right now.