Sign in to follow this  
Great_Whitey

What dogs don't shed?

A Cockuh Spaniel. Do they shed? I donno. Then you can say, "Here, ****, come on my lap!"

Edited- because I suck at typing.

[ 09-04-2006, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: *Black Majic* ]

A Cockuh Spaniel. Do they shed? I donno. Then you can say, "Here, ****, come on my lap!"

Edited- because I suck at typing.

[ 09-04-2006, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: *Black Majic* ]

There are only a few breeds that do not shed.A poodle in one of them.A dog that does not shed is considered a groom dog.And all will shed some hair at one time or another.You have to brush daily to avoid it matting up.Or keep it groomed short.

Here check out this site...

http://www.gopetsamerica.com/dogs/dogs-that-do-not-shed.aspx

[ 09-04-2006, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Tuckaway ]

There are only a few breeds that do not shed.A poodle in one of them.A dog that does not shed is considered a groom dog.And all will shed some hair at one time or another.You have to brush daily to avoid it matting up.Or keep it groomed short.

Here check out this site...

http://www.gopetsamerica.com/dogs/dogs-that-do-not-shed.aspx

[ 09-04-2006, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Tuckaway ]

quote:

Originally posted by MightySinsation:

Get a miniature poodle. I loff poodles.

Get a miniature schnauzer! They don't shed, and if they do, not very much...

Hm. MINIATURE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD! They're so fricking cute. Then just shave it. So that only little itsy peices of hair fall to the ground. Seriously, shave it. They're still cute.

I have a miniature Aussie! But aussie shed. Alot. A schnoodle! i have a schnoodle too! it's a schnauser poodle mix.they are relativly small.Or a basenji.They are SOOOOO CUTE!!! And they have hair, not fur, so it's hypo allergenic and they don't shed!

quote:

Originally posted by MightySinsation:

Get a miniature poodle. I loff poodles.

Get a miniature schnauzer! They don't shed, and if they do, not very much...

Hm. MINIATURE AUSTRALIAN SHEPARD! They're so fricking cute. Then just shave it. So that only little itsy peices of hair fall to the ground. Seriously, shave it. They're still cute.

I have a miniature Aussie! But aussie shed. Alot. A schnoodle! i have a schnoodle too! it's a schnauser poodle mix.they are relativly small.Or a basenji.They are SOOOOO CUTE!!! And they have hair, not fur, so it's hypo allergenic and they don't shed!

Um... our beagle doesn't shed much. And we love her SO much, she's such an awesome little dog. As a matter of fact, everyone I know that has a beagle loves them. They're VERY loud, but that can help for protection out at the barn. Although, LB with her superpower-like kicking skillage could probably fend off criminals by herself.

But yeah, Beagles. [smile]

Um... our beagle doesn't shed much. And we love her SO much, she's such an awesome little dog. As a matter of fact, everyone I know that has a beagle loves them. They're VERY loud, but that can help for protection out at the barn. Although, LB with her superpower-like kicking skillage could probably fend off criminals by herself.

But yeah, Beagles. [smile]

Rescue a retired racing greyhound! They don't shed (if they do, it's once a while and a minimal amount of hair). I've had one for about 3 years now, and she is great dog! Plus, thousands of greyhounds die each year because of the racing industry. When they stop racing, they're either sold to a laboratory for research, murdered, or, if they're lucky, adopted.

Rescue a retired racing greyhound! They don't shed (if they do, it's once a while and a minimal amount of hair). I've had one for about 3 years now, and she is great dog! Plus, thousands of greyhounds die each year because of the racing industry. When they stop racing, they're either sold to a laboratory for research, murdered, or, if they're lucky, adopted.

Poodles and Schnauzers are the only dogs that I know of that truely don't shed. (Besides chinese crested, those ugly hairless dogs). Anyways, they don't shed because their hair continuely grows, so they are always needing haircuts. Any dog that doesn't shed will be high maintence. If you want a big dog get a standard poodle. Poodles really are amazing dogs. They are very intelligent and have great personalities. Besides that...they're funky hair cuts comes from the hunters...yup, poodles used to be bird hunting dogs. [Wink]

Poodles and Schnauzers are the only dogs that I know of that truely don't shed. (Besides chinese crested, those ugly hairless dogs). Anyways, they don't shed because their hair continuely grows, so they are always needing haircuts. Any dog that doesn't shed will be high maintence. If you want a big dog get a standard poodle. Poodles really are amazing dogs. They are very intelligent and have great personalities. Besides that...they're funky hair cuts comes from the hunters...yup, poodles used to be bird hunting dogs. [Wink]

Weiner dogs!!

[big Grin]

Skeeter, she has a more wire-y coat and sometimes her hairs will come off on you, but rarely. You only notice in on my black fleece sweathshirt. [Razz]

And Duga, he's got a really short coat and he doesn't shed at all. Plus he's super soft.

The thing about these dogs is if you get one, you might as well get another if you don't have another dog for them to play with. Because they will develop BAD habits and get cranky really easily if they don't have a pal to play with. Skeeter always ate garbage and was really bad about going to the bathroom in the house and was very irratable and mean before we got Duga. She was at the vets every other week for eating some kind of wrapper that she digged outta the trash. Once Duga came along though she dropped all of those habits.

-

-

-

-

Plus, they are the funniest dogs. They still play like they're puppies. And they are very snuggley. They're precious. [big Grin]

[ 09-04-2006, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: barrelracer17 ]

People, quit spreading false information. Doodles shed just as much as other dogs. Purebred poodles do not shed. Doodles can and do. Furthermore they are bred by irresponsible breeders trying to make money. If you want a doodle, just get a poodle.