Sign in to follow this  
uma_koibito

Braces - what color?

I'm getting braces sometime soon. Maybe a month, couple weeks, something like that.

But I can't decide on a color. What color do you have? Do you have a picture?

Thankies

I'm getting braces sometime soon. Maybe a month, couple weeks, something like that.

But I can't decide on a color. What color do you have? Do you have a picture?

Thankies

You mean rubber band colors?

Well you can change those every appointment. But if you're talking like, actual BRACE color, I don't know. I didn't know they had multi-colored braces.

You mean rubber band colors?

Well you can change those every appointment. But if you're talking like, actual BRACE color, I don't know. I didn't know they had multi-colored braces.

Yeah, it's probably rubber band colors. I don't know. Whatever thing you can choose the color on. lol

I know I can change it whenever I want, I'm just trying to decide what I like best. So I don't have to go whatever amount of time hating the color.

I sorta want to see what other people have too.

Yeah, it's probably rubber band colors. I don't know. Whatever thing you can choose the color on. lol

I know I can change it whenever I want, I'm just trying to decide what I like best. So I don't have to go whatever amount of time hating the color.

I sorta want to see what other people have too.

my first colors were pink and purple and those looked really good, but now i have pink and maroon and they don't look bad but i don't really like them

*HINT* don't get yellow or orange, they make your teeth look yellow

*sorry don;t have any pictures*

[big Grin] < picture that with braces

my first colors were pink and purple and those looked really good, but now i have pink and maroon and they don't look bad but i don't really like them

*HINT* don't get yellow or orange, they make your teeth look yellow

*sorry don;t have any pictures*

[big Grin] < picture that with braces

I would get clear rubber bands and then those little thingies on your teeth.. I don't know what they're called. You should get pink and green. Or purple and green. Or blue and purple.

I've seen someone with all different colors and it was amazing. That's what I would do. All different neon colors. [:

I would get clear rubber bands and then those little thingies on your teeth.. I don't know what they're called. You should get pink and green. Or purple and green. Or blue and purple.

I've seen someone with all different colors and it was amazing. That's what I would do. All different neon colors. [:

on my top teeth i have clear rubber bands and the part glued to my tooth is actually clear too. it's really hard to notice them and im not lying ive had people ask me when i got my braces off...and i just got them on. on the bottom i have hot pink tho just cuz im cool like that?

on my top teeth i have clear rubber bands and the part glued to my tooth is actually clear too. it's really hard to notice them and im not lying ive had people ask me when i got my braces off...and i just got them on. on the bottom i have hot pink tho just cuz im cool like that?

Would black be bad? I kind of like the idea of black.

Pink and green sounds good too. A little springy though. Hmm. Purple and green is fun. Or blue and green.

Hmm. So many to choose from.

Ooh, what about hot pink and black... [Question]

Would black be bad? I kind of like the idea of black.

Pink and green sounds good too. A little springy though. Hmm. Purple and green is fun. Or blue and green.

Hmm. So many to choose from.

Ooh, what about hot pink and black... [Question]

Black makes your teeth look black. This one kid had black and blue and his mouth looked like he swallowed ink. Otherwise black would be cool.

Black makes your teeth look black. This one kid had black and blue and his mouth looked like he swallowed ink. Otherwise black would be cool.

If you have your teeth out a lot, black probably wouldn't look too bad.

It would fantastic if you did dark blue and light blue for winter.

If you have your teeth out a lot, black probably wouldn't look too bad.

It would fantastic if you did dark blue and light blue for winter.