Sign in to follow this  
uma_koibito

Braces - what color?

Likee.. if people see your teeth a lot. Like. If you keep your lips over them most of the time or if they're out. I donno. =D

Like do you smile like [big Grin] or like [smile]

Likee.. if people see your teeth a lot. Like. If you keep your lips over them most of the time or if they're out. I donno. =D

Like do you smile like [big Grin] or like [smile]

I've had black, and it doesn't look bad. I liked them actually...it made the actual tooth look extra white. lol but my favorites have been blue and neon colors. try not to get any pastels (baby blue, baby green, etc etc) because they make your teeth look a lot less white. They just sort of...dull your whole mouth.

I've had black, and it doesn't look bad. I liked them actually...it made the actual tooth look extra white. lol but my favorites have been blue and neon colors. try not to get any pastels (baby blue, baby green, etc etc) because they make your teeth look a lot less white. They just sort of...dull your whole mouth.

it depends on what kind of bands they put on. if you get a sea chain, you can only have one colour.

i always had colours for every holiday - xmas, vday, halloween, thanksgiving, new years, st pat's day and easter. after those were off i just did colours for the season. i evne had black which looked fine. my favorites were probably when it was easter & i had lime green, pink, purple, and yellow. or i had two shades of blue. idunno. rainbow colours were alright.

it depends on what kind of bands they put on. if you get a sea chain, you can only have one colour.

i always had colours for every holiday - xmas, vday, halloween, thanksgiving, new years, st pat's day and easter. after those were off i just did colours for the season. i evne had black which looked fine. my favorites were probably when it was easter & i had lime green, pink, purple, and yellow. or i had two shades of blue. idunno. rainbow colours were alright.

I didn't even think about the sea chain. Hope that's not what I get. Do you have any choice in that? (I feel stupid asking that...)

Pink and green are awesome. But is that too springy?

-

Haha, I don't even know for sure my ortho has all these colors...guess I'll have to wait and see then.

But it's nice to have ideas.

I didn't even think about the sea chain. Hope that's not what I get. Do you have any choice in that? (I feel stupid asking that...)

Pink and green are awesome. But is that too springy?

-

Haha, I don't even know for sure my ortho has all these colors...guess I'll have to wait and see then.

But it's nice to have ideas.

yeah you can choose for seachains but it's only a solid colour..like blue on top & green on bottom or something. seachains SUCK.

i'd get red and green if i was you [big Grin] yay xmas. haha. or dk blue light blue for winter...yeah, i'm kinda martha stewart-y like that.

yeah you can choose for seachains but it's only a solid colour..like blue on top & green on bottom or something. seachains SUCK.

i'd get red and green if i was you [big Grin] yay xmas. haha. or dk blue light blue for winter...yeah, i'm kinda martha stewart-y like that.

Like this? -

Oh wow, this particular website where I'm getting these has glow in the dark colors. I didn't know they had those. Interesting...

Man, I hope my ortho has a lot of color choices. It'll be no fun if he doesn't.

Like this? -

Oh wow, this particular website where I'm getting these has glow in the dark colors. I didn't know they had those. Interesting...

Man, I hope my ortho has a lot of color choices. It'll be no fun if he doesn't.

i used to go with the traditional holiday colors, if there was a holiday in that month. otherwise, i went with black. it wasn't very noticable.. and it didn't make your teeth look yellow or anything.

i liked it, i also did black and hot pink (i did black and every color imaginable).. those were pretty cool.

pick a color that you were a lot of, then you match and it pulls people's attention away from your braces.

good luck, and don't start counting the days until you get them, start counting the days until you get them off! [big Grin]

Oh. ahjads it won't let me do that.

Oh well.

Then would it be black, dark blue, light blue? or black, dark blue, black, light blue?

so many questions...

i used to go with the traditional holiday colors, if there was a holiday in that month. otherwise, i went with black. it wasn't very noticable.. and it didn't make your teeth look yellow or anything.

i liked it, i also did black and hot pink (i did black and every color imaginable).. those were pretty cool.

pick a color that you were a lot of, then you match and it pulls people's attention away from your braces.

good luck, and don't start counting the days until you get them, start counting the days until you get them off! [big Grin]

Oh. ahjads it won't let me do that.

Oh well.

Then would it be black, dark blue, light blue? or black, dark blue, black, light blue?

so many questions...

I chose the colors according to the season/holiday....soo, right now I would get like red and green (probably like a soft color of em though, maybe not, depends) b/c you will those colors on for x-mas (if you are festive, haha). But I don't know, I only did it every now and then. Oh, and don't get white w/e you do b/c white turns yellow, bleck. [big Grin]

I chose the colors according to the season/holiday....soo, right now I would get like red and green (probably like a soft color of em though, maybe not, depends) b/c you will those colors on for x-mas (if you are festive, haha). But I don't know, I only did it every now and then. Oh, and don't get white w/e you do b/c white turns yellow, bleck. [big Grin]

Alot of people get there school colors. Thats what almost everyone at our school does. One girl in our grade got rainbow tho (like it goes in a pattern such as red,blue,green, purple, ect...)

Alot of people get there school colors. Thats what almost everyone at our school does. One girl in our grade got rainbow tho (like it goes in a pattern such as red,blue,green, purple, ect...)