Sign in to follow this  
uma_koibito

Braces - what color?

quote:

Originally posted by uma_koibito:

Would black be bad? I kind of like the idea of black.

Pink and green sounds good too. A little springy though. Hmm. Purple and green is fun. Or blue and green.

Hmm. So many to choose from.

Ooh, what about hot pink and black...
[Question]

A girl I saw once had her school colors of black and gold since she was graduating, and it actually looked really pretty on her.

I just had clear brackets and clear bands. No one could even tell I wore braces.

quote:

Originally posted by uma_koibito:

Would black be bad? I kind of like the idea of black.

Pink and green sounds good too. A little springy though. Hmm. Purple and green is fun. Or blue and green.

Hmm. So many to choose from.

Ooh, what about hot pink and black...
[Question]

A girl I saw once had her school colors of black and gold since she was graduating, and it actually looked really pretty on her.

I just had clear brackets and clear bands. No one could even tell I wore braces.

Clear bands is a bad idea if you'll be eating taco's or anything red-ish. It'll dye the bands orange-ish. [smile]

Dark colors (Like dark red) make your teeth look whiter.

Clear bands is a bad idea if you'll be eating taco's or anything red-ish. It'll dye the bands orange-ish. [smile]

Dark colors (Like dark red) make your teeth look whiter.

I`d preffer mettalic colour This metal is alloys of nickel and stainless steel, and small quality of other material. Gold plating and actual gold may be used if you should be hypersensitive to stainless or decide to see orthodontics as mouth jewelry and create a sociable declaration together with your teeth. http://bracesmania.com/braces/how-to-choose-braces-colors/

Edited by Jennie446