Sign in to follow this  
Hunter/Jumper_Gal

HC Weight Loss Support Group

one time, when we had baby turkeys, one was cold, and dying. so my mom thought she could warm it up by putting it in her ...uh cleavege. lol [Eek!] Whoo... blackmail.

I didnt do good, n didnt do good today. I ate a burrito for breakfast. A burrito again. [big Grin] Meatloaf and a baked potatoe for dinner. No lunch cuz i got up late. Drink gaterade. cleaned out the hay storage... that should count for something. [Razz]

one time, when we had baby turkeys, one was cold, and dying. so my mom thought she could warm it up by putting it in her ...uh cleavege. lol [Eek!] Whoo... blackmail.

I didnt do good, n didnt do good today. I ate a burrito for breakfast. A burrito again. [big Grin] Meatloaf and a baked potatoe for dinner. No lunch cuz i got up late. Drink gaterade. cleaned out the hay storage... that should count for something. [Razz]

Name: Tabby

Height: 5'6

Current Weight: I don't really know. The scale died. Battery went dead and won't come back on even after we put a new battery in it.

Goal Weight(s): 130

Other Goals: I want too look better. Tone up my thighs, butt, and abs. Also, drink more water(gallon a day). Eat healthier.

How You Plan To Reach Your Goals: I am really hoping the gym over in Elgin will open up. If so, I will be hitting that. Sit ups, using cans of food for weights, squats, butt squeezes. Also, sprinting every day after working out.

Anything Else You'd Like To Include: I have no motivation. Winter is not a good time for me to start running again.

Start slow and easy. Don't burn yourself out. Add different thing and have fun. If you have Direct TV, Fit TV is a good channel.

Good luck everyone. You can do it!

Name: Tabby

Height: 5'6

Current Weight: I don't really know. The scale died. Battery went dead and won't come back on even after we put a new battery in it.

Goal Weight(s): 130

Other Goals: I want too look better. Tone up my thighs, butt, and abs. Also, drink more water(gallon a day). Eat healthier.

How You Plan To Reach Your Goals: I am really hoping the gym over in Elgin will open up. If so, I will be hitting that. Sit ups, using cans of food for weights, squats, butt squeezes. Also, sprinting every day after working out.

Anything Else You'd Like To Include: I have no motivation. Winter is not a good time for me to start running again.

Start slow and easy. Don't burn yourself out. Add different thing and have fun. If you have Direct TV, Fit TV is a good channel.

Good luck everyone. You can do it!

I think I want to start swimming, when I'll have time I have no idea. I go the barn on my days off, I work almost every other day(two jobs), I am junior director for my horse club, and I have to have time to keep up with homework and I also play badminton every sunday night.

I'm really trying here, but I'm just finding it so hard to be able to have time to do stuff.

I think I want to start swimming, when I'll have time I have no idea. I go the barn on my days off, I work almost every other day(two jobs), I am junior director for my horse club, and I have to have time to keep up with homework and I also play badminton every sunday night.

I'm really trying here, but I'm just finding it so hard to be able to have time to do stuff.

quote:

Hey, this was a really good idea !!!

Name: Sam

Date of "weigh in": uhh... Today? no idea.. i think its the 18'th of October

weight: 125

height: 5'7.5

goal: To tone my stomache. I actually have no desire to lose weight, i just want to be in shape, and since muscle weighs more than fat, i plan on GAINING weight.

how are you gonna achieve this goal: Im going to (as soon as i get unsick that is) start running twice a day and doing situps and crunches

why do you want to do this?: So i can look better than someone.

WOW>. On October i weighed 5+pounds less, and was two inches shorter [Eek!] growth spurt?? Will i EVER stop growing?

quote:

Hey, this was a really good idea !!!

Name: Sam

Date of "weigh in": uhh... Today? no idea.. i think its the 18'th of October

weight: 125

height: 5'7.5

goal: To tone my stomache. I actually have no desire to lose weight, i just want to be in shape, and since muscle weighs more than fat, i plan on GAINING weight.

how are you gonna achieve this goal: Im going to (as soon as i get unsick that is) start running twice a day and doing situps and crunches

why do you want to do this?: So i can look better than someone.

WOW>. On October i weighed 5+pounds less, and was two inches shorter [Eek!] growth spurt?? Will i EVER stop growing?

Name:Hannah

Height:6*

Current Weight:240

Goal Weight(s):165

Other Goals (i.e. gain muscle in X places, drink more water, etc.):loose my belly and to drink more water to tone everything

How You Plan To Reach Your Goals:exercise and drinking water.

Anything Else You'd Like To Include:i need to get in shape for me and my horses. [big Grin]

Name:Hannah

Height:6*

Current Weight:240

Goal Weight(s):165

Other Goals (i.e. gain muscle in X places, drink more water, etc.):loose my belly and to drink more water to tone everything

How You Plan To Reach Your Goals:exercise and drinking water.

Anything Else You'd Like To Include:i need to get in shape for me and my horses. [big Grin]

I had cereal for brunch, and two little burritows for dinner. I got a little exercise today. I played capture the pin (like capture the flag, only inside, and its a pin, not a flag) I ran, and body slammed and hit people!lol

I had cereal for brunch, and two little burritows for dinner. I got a little exercise today. I played capture the pin (like capture the flag, only inside, and its a pin, not a flag) I ran, and body slammed and hit people!lol

hehe mudcloud you sure do eat alot of burritos. [big Grin]

Lets c saturday i went to work. I clean a 4 story church i swear it doesnt look like it. Thats vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and then the fellowship hall. Its like humongous. But its a good job cause i only work 4 days outta the month. Then on sunday i went riding for about 3 hours and then played up at the rodeo arena for about an hour with some friends. Racing and being dorks while buddy looked at us like we were idiots... [Crazy] Mon...dunno...Tuesday went grocery shopping for my mom and yesterday did nothing...Oh im getting a puppy so ill be having to walk him er'day. Hes gonna be a big dog when he gets older so a puppy should be a good excersize program lol [Razz] Well thats it lol okay until next time. PS hows everyone else doing?

eta: the dogs i have now shih-tzu and llasso apso hate to exersize they go about a block then their tongues are hanging out and they wanta stop. I think its hillarious.

[ 01-11-2007, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: aggie_barrelracer18 ]

hehe mudcloud you sure do eat alot of burritos. [big Grin]

Lets c saturday i went to work. I clean a 4 story church i swear it doesnt look like it. Thats vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and then the fellowship hall. Its like humongous. But its a good job cause i only work 4 days outta the month. Then on sunday i went riding for about 3 hours and then played up at the rodeo arena for about an hour with some friends. Racing and being dorks while buddy looked at us like we were idiots... [Crazy] Mon...dunno...Tuesday went grocery shopping for my mom and yesterday did nothing...Oh im getting a puppy so ill be having to walk him er'day. Hes gonna be a big dog when he gets older so a puppy should be a good excersize program lol [Razz] Well thats it lol okay until next time. PS hows everyone else doing?

eta: the dogs i have now shih-tzu and llasso apso hate to exersize they go about a block then their tongues are hanging out and they wanta stop. I think its hillarious.

[ 01-11-2007, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: aggie_barrelracer18 ]