Sign in to follow this  
*Kisses_Lil_Rider*

Mare is in labor!!!!!!!!

http://barnbuddy.com/ I believe Frosty is having her baby, this may be a false alarm but if not... it should be cool to watch. I have been following this mare for quite sometime now. If she is not having the baby, this mare should have it soon [smile]

[ 02-17-2007, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: kisses cute lil rider ]

http://barnbuddy.com/ I believe Frosty is having her baby, this may be a false alarm but if not... it should be cool to watch. I have been following this mare for quite sometime now. If she is not having the baby, this mare should have it soon [smile]

[ 02-17-2007, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: kisses cute lil rider ]

BIg mama! lol...Now im going to keep checking this also, ill keep my fingers crossed. I know nothing about foaling but, looks like she dropped [Confused] BUt like i said, i wouldnt know for sure lol

BIg mama! lol...Now im going to keep checking this also, ill keep my fingers crossed. I know nothing about foaling but, looks like she dropped [Confused] BUt like i said, i wouldnt know for sure lol

She was pushing earlier on in the day. I think there may be a baby tonight. She as well earlier today was showing signs of pain, hopefully she will have no problems with birth. I've watched this mare ever since they first got this site, and she's a pro at what she does.

Yeah though i'm watching her, the most recent "signs" she has shown is that she is just constantly holding her tail up, and throwing her head near her tail.

Anyways if I see anymore I can keep everyone posted [smile] .

She was pushing earlier on in the day. I think there may be a baby tonight. She as well earlier today was showing signs of pain, hopefully she will have no problems with birth. I've watched this mare ever since they first got this site, and she's a pro at what she does.

Yeah though i'm watching her, the most recent "signs" she has shown is that she is just constantly holding her tail up, and throwing her head near her tail.

Anyways if I see anymore I can keep everyone posted [smile] .

Haha yeah she barely moves [ROTFL] . Yeah I emailed the owners, (seeing I have talked to them quite frequently). They say she is probably going to have the baby tonight. Her back ends loose, and her tail is lifted.

Can't wait to see the gorgeous little baby.

[smile]

Haha yeah she barely moves [ROTFL] . Yeah I emailed the owners, (seeing I have talked to them quite frequently). They say she is probably going to have the baby tonight. Her back ends loose, and her tail is lifted.

Can't wait to see the gorgeous little baby.

[smile]

Yep, they're in there cleaning her stall now. Haha nosey mare is sticking her head out the door!! [Razz]

P.S. It was letting me watch only I thought it was supposed to be like a continuous video not just updated every few seconds.

Yep, they're in there cleaning her stall now. Haha nosey mare is sticking her head out the door!! [Razz]

P.S. It was letting me watch only I thought it was supposed to be like a continuous video not just updated every few seconds.