Sign in to follow this  
ilovesissy

The Official Howrse Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Equosamo:

You can't message them...
[Frown]
I tryed and it said they disable it

Maybe they were getting a lot of messages and it was bugging them. =p idk.

Hopefully they'll get everything worked out soon though.

I'm just waiting until spring so I can start planting stuff.

quote:

You can't message them...
[Frown]
I tryed and it said they disable it

Maybe they were getting a lot of messages and it was bugging them. =p idk.

Hopefully they'll get everything worked out soon though.

I'm just waiting until spring so I can start planting stuff.

HI my name is dreaminglakota on there feel free to add me and give me your Howrse name and I will add you.

Uh oh..I don't want to loose my karma you can loose karma from asking poeple to stop and you will give them a baby from the horse?

HI my name is dreaminglakota on there feel free to add me and give me your Howrse name and I will add you.

Uh oh..I don't want to loose my karma you can loose karma from asking poeple to stop and you will give them a baby from the horse?

bump

I was visiting the store page and I saw this freaky looking thing on the screen. I clicked on it and it said I won a horn of plenty. Now how do I use it?

bump

I was visiting the store page and I saw this freaky looking thing on the screen. I clicked on it and it said I won a horn of plenty. Now how do I use it?

quote:

Originally posted by arabian_300:

bump

Oh, now I'm so jealous of you. You go to the black market and click on horn of plenty and click use from the one you have (not sure if its the same words I'm using, but don't click on buy using pass) Then do what the computer says. It gives you money, black market items, turnips, apples, ect.

quote:

Originally posted by arabian_300:

bump

Oh, now I'm so jealous of you. You go to the black market and click on horn of plenty and click use from the one you have (not sure if its the same words I'm using, but don't click on buy using pass) Then do what the computer says. It gives you money, black market items, turnips, apples, ect.

COOL! You found a horn of plenty?!?! That's great! Go to the black market, click on the "horn of plenty" and it says at the bottom, "Buy with one pass, you currently have (x)" and then below it it says, "use (insert pic of it here) you currently have one in stock" click on that and click continue and it will give you stuff.

COOL! You found a horn of plenty?!?! That's great! Go to the black market, click on the "horn of plenty" and it says at the bottom, "Buy with one pass, you currently have (x)" and then below it it says, "use (insert pic of it here) you currently have one in stock" click on that and click continue and it will give you stuff.

Ooh.

I won 200 'dollars', 5 turnips, 10 apples, 3 aging points, and an MF Bridle. Cool. =D

I already have a bridle, but I can use that for when I get another horse or just sell it. What should I do?

[ 06-15-2007, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: arabian_300 ]

Ooh.

I won 200 'dollars', 5 turnips, 10 apples, 3 aging points, and an MF Bridle. Cool. =D

I already have a bridle, but I can use that for when I get another horse or just sell it. What should I do?

[ 06-15-2007, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: arabian_300 ]

Keep it unless you're short on money.

I got two horns of plenty with my passes and all together I got:

200.00 E

50 turnips

20 apples

The fertility wand

Atlante's saddle

Yes I got a REALLY GOOD couple of horns

200.00 E

50 turnips

20 apples

The fertility wand

Atlante's saddle

quote:

200.00 E

50 turnips

20 apples

The fertility wand

Atlante's saddle

I guess I should've, but I didn't. I was excited about getting one and wasn't thinking about that. [Razz]

But wow. You got good stuff.

quote:

200.00 E

50 turnips

20 apples

The fertility wand

Atlante's saddle

I guess I should've, but I didn't. I was excited about getting one and wasn't thinking about that. [Razz]

But wow. You got good stuff.

oi won a peice of cloud alone by replyin to i think Juniortrainer's message...ILY TAYLOR!! <333

and i bought a horn of plenty w/ one of my passes and got horse shoes and some money and apples and turnips.

then i got a blanket by puttin my horse in the box.

then i won another horn of plenty and got a PHILOSOPHERS STONE!!! now my stallion is IMORTAL!! =p and some money, apples and turnips.

oh and i have a q... i have a prego mare on the game and i want to know. if i use the piece of cloud on her if it will affect her covering or not?

oi won a peice of cloud alone by replyin to i think Juniortrainer's message...ILY TAYLOR!! <333

and i bought a horn of plenty w/ one of my passes and got horse shoes and some money and apples and turnips.

then i got a blanket by puttin my horse in the box.

then i won another horn of plenty and got a PHILOSOPHERS STONE!!! now my stallion is IMORTAL!! =p and some money, apples and turnips.

oh and i have a q... i have a prego mare on the game and i want to know. if i use the piece of cloud on her if it will affect her covering or not?

Lol! Chelsea, no need to make everyone go out and reply to one of my messages!

About messaging the mods. You can do so with questions concerning the game and reporting people. Otherwise things like complants and hate mail is not responded to.

The piece of cloud makes your horse four months younger and gives you two aging points. It's supposed to help you if you make a mistake during training.

Lol! Chelsea, no need to make everyone go out and reply to one of my messages!

About messaging the mods. You can do so with questions concerning the game and reporting people. Otherwise things like complants and hate mail is not responded to.

The piece of cloud makes your horse four months younger and gives you two aging points. It's supposed to help you if you make a mistake during training.

I kinda like this game.. I skipped through the last (how ever many pages there are) and just decided to post my name.

On there my name is yessi and my horses name is Electric Sunn. Shes an 8 mo. old Newfoundland Light Bay Pony.

Ive only been playing for a couple days. Right now im boarding my mare but i have no job. The only one i can get is a groom. Anyone need a groom.. [Crazy]

I kinda like this game.. I skipped through the last (how ever many pages there are) and just decided to post my name.

On there my name is yessi and my horses name is Electric Sunn. Shes an 8 mo. old Newfoundland Light Bay Pony.

Ive only been playing for a couple days. Right now im boarding my mare but i have no job. The only one i can get is a groom. Anyone need a groom.. [Crazy]

Ella dear, I was just back for a day. But now I'm back for reals.

I was sad that I couldn't sign on every day, I couldn't get my membership day count thing up.

BTW, I have an EC. At the moment it has one space open. Don't know for how much longer though. It's called -Horse Haven-. And again, my 'name' is Uma_Koibito.

Ella dear, I was just back for a day. But now I'm back for reals.

I was sad that I couldn't sign on every day, I couldn't get my membership day count thing up.

BTW, I have an EC. At the moment it has one space open. Don't know for how much longer though. It's called -Horse Haven-. And again, my 'name' is Uma_Koibito.

I have an awesome QH stud if anyone is looking for one. Special Boggis is his name.

Stats are 325%

Msg me.

I also need a job as a rding instructor.

My name is KJP_Claude

I have an awesome QH stud if anyone is looking for one. Special Boggis is his name.

Stats are 325%

Msg me.

I also need a job as a rding instructor.

My name is KJP_Claude