Sign in to follow this  
ilovesissy

The Official Howrse Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Western_Pleasure_Girl:

I just joined. If anyone wants me to be their sponser or add me as their friend, I would love to.
[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

I really don't know what to do know. I used all my aging points to make Sugar a yearling. Can you buy more horse? How do you get to be a groom or own an equestrian center?

im *rodeo_grl* if ya wanna email me. after your first day u can go up to the top of the page, hover over the house. then options will appear. click the horseshoe (my riding levels) then take the first test. then u become a Gallop 1 and can get a job as a groom. u cant start a center till ur 3rd Gallop. and u have to be a Gallop 2 or 3 to buy horses.

quote:

I just joined. If anyone wants me to be their sponser or add me as their friend, I would love to.
[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

I really don't know what to do know. I used all my aging points to make Sugar a yearling. Can you buy more horse? How do you get to be a groom or own an equestrian center?

im *rodeo_grl* if ya wanna email me. after your first day u can go up to the top of the page, hover over the house. then options will appear. click the horseshoe (my riding levels) then take the first test. then u become a Gallop 1 and can get a job as a groom. u cant start a center till ur 3rd Gallop. and u have to be a Gallop 2 or 3 to buy horses.

quote:

Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby:

quote:

[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

Thanks, that helped a lot. I hope I can figure it out. I'm not sure how to send emails yet on there.

quote:

quote:

[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

Thanks, that helped a lot. I hope I can figure it out. I'm not sure how to send emails yet on there.

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

i post on the forums all th time. find one of my posts and lick *rodeo_grl* it should take u to a page and it should say "email this breeder" and click it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Wink]
I'm *CanChaser*.

i post on the forums all th time. find one of my posts and lick *rodeo_grl* it should take u to a page and it should say "email this breeder" and click it.

quote:

Originally posted by Sadie( MY HORSE HAD HER BABY):

quote:

Originally posted by uma_koibito:

quote:

Okay, how do I know when it's 10pm and time to put my horse to bed?

[Wink]

When you do something with your horse, it will say..

Like if you feed him a turnip, it will say:

Hoss has eaten a Turnip, (energy +10, morale+1)

And off to the side of it (to the left) it will say a time. in military.

Thank you.

So there's no way other than doing something to show the time? That kind of stinks.

quote:

Originally posted by Sadie( MY HORSE HAD HER BABY):

quote:

quote:

Okay, how do I know when it's 10pm and time to put my horse to bed?

[Wink]

When you do something with your horse, it will say..

Like if you feed him a turnip, it will say:

Hoss has eaten a Turnip, (energy +10, morale+1)

And off to the side of it (to the left) it will say a time. in military.

Thank you.

So there's no way other than doing something to show the time? That kind of stinks.

Keiko, i think if u go to ur profile or the "ur page" it'll have an option on the time zone (like i changed my time to Mountain time so it'd be right for me) and switch it to ur timezone. that way when it says...1700, it'll actually be 5PM where u r.

Keiko, i think if u go to ur profile or the "ur page" it'll have an option on the time zone (like i changed my time to Mountain time so it'd be right for me) and switch it to ur timezone. that way when it says...1700, it'll actually be 5PM where u r.

quote:

Originally posted by IowanRebel:

Ugghh I need a job, but there are no job offerings for a groom!

Ditto.

Thanks Chelsea. I'll have to check that out.

quote:

Originally posted by IowanRebel:

Ugghh I need a job, but there are no job offerings for a groom!

Ditto.

Thanks Chelsea. I'll have to check that out.

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way. [Razz]

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way. [Razz]

quote:

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way.
[Razz]

Nope. You don't.. Trust me, I would be fired 4x over again if that were the case, and I am still in my position as riding instructor

quote:

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way.
[Razz]

Nope. You don't.. Trust me, I would be fired 4x over again if that were the case, and I am still in my position as riding instructor

I am ummmmm... ... OH I am equineluver, my barn is Snowy Ridge Stables,or Snowy Ridge Farms,something like that!!! I PPASSED LEVEL 2 TEST!!! 2 DAYS AND I GET LEVEL 3!!! [Yay]

I am ummmmm... ... OH I am equineluver, my barn is Snowy Ridge Stables,or Snowy Ridge Farms,something like that!!! I PPASSED LEVEL 2 TEST!!! 2 DAYS AND I GET LEVEL 3!!! [Yay]

Is it okay to put your horse to bed early? And do you have to do things to make time pass?

Becuase I kind of did everything. I mean, I can still do stuff, but I don't want to. And right now it's 7:30 or something.

Is it okay to put your horse to bed early? And do you have to do things to make time pass?

Becuase I kind of did everything. I mean, I can still do stuff, but I don't want to. And right now it's 7:30 or something.