Sign in to follow this  
ilovesissy

The Official Howrse Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Sadie( MY HORSE HAD HER BABY):

quote:

Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby:

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way.
[Razz]

Nope. You don't.. Trust me, I would be fired 4x over again if that were the case, and I am still in my position as riding instructor

R U SERIOUS?!? ive been fired sooo many times for not signing in!! gah!!

quote:

quote:

lol, im sure there'll be an opening or 2 come next tuesday, i have 2 accounts and my friend has one and we're both leaving for a riding camp and therefore get fired for "not looking after atleast one horse today" lol. be aware that u get fired if u dont sign in one day too!! i learned it the hard way.
[Razz]

Nope. You don't.. Trust me, I would be fired 4x over again if that were the case, and I am still in my position as riding instructor

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Razz]

maybe you just got the wrong employers? [Confused]

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Razz]

maybe you just got the wrong employers? [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by Equosamo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Razz]

maybe you just got the wrong employers?
[Confused]
PSH!! ILL get a center and when THEY come to

ME for a job ill let em have it then ILL fire THEM!! see how THEY like it! lmao!well now i got a job that pays $40 or $50 anyway so im good.

quote:

Originally posted by Equosamo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[Razz]

maybe you just got the wrong employers?
[Confused]
PSH!! ILL get a center and when THEY come to

ME for a job ill let em have it then ILL fire THEM!! see how THEY like it! lmao!well now i got a job that pays $40 or $50 anyway so im good.

ok, so i put a bid up for a cute little grey ausie pony stud colt in hopes of geldin him and training him thn reslling him for more $. well i was checking his bloolines and it said his MOTER was Jumpy, so i loooked further into Jumpy and it turns out that Jumpy is GUY!!! O.o i am a little cunfuzzled. has anyone else tried this? nd got a STALLION for a horse's DAM?? i dunt get it?!

ok, so i put a bid up for a cute little grey ausie pony stud colt in hopes of geldin him and training him thn reslling him for more $. well i was checking his bloolines and it said his MOTER was Jumpy, so i loooked further into Jumpy and it turns out that Jumpy is GUY!!! O.o i am a little cunfuzzled. has anyone else tried this? nd got a STALLION for a horse's DAM?? i dunt get it?!

hey guys! Long time no see...anyway, a few days ago I was creeping around the boards when I saw a post about Howrse...and I had to try it. I've been doing to for a little while, and I must say its pretty fun. My name is equinefanatic91 on the game, so go ahead and add me as a friend or sponsor. I'll be checking this bulletin now and then to see how you're all doing. See you around!

hey guys! Long time no see...anyway, a few days ago I was creeping around the boards when I saw a post about Howrse...and I had to try it. I've been doing to for a little while, and I must say its pretty fun. My name is equinefanatic91 on the game, so go ahead and add me as a friend or sponsor. I'll be checking this bulletin now and then to see how you're all doing. See you around!

I have a groom job for 70e a day. bwhaha.

And it's only three days so I can get a new job when I change riding levels. Well. Technically I'd be jobless for one day before I can get to level two, but whatever. ha.

And it's only three days so I can get a new job when I change riding levels. Well. Technically I'd be jobless for one day before I can get to level two, but whatever. ha.

quote:

Originally posted by uma_koibito:

mine pays 40, but soon my job shall expire so i can become a trainer...if im not qualified for a vet by then [Razz] which i doubt but hey lol

quote:

mine pays 40, but soon my job shall expire so i can become a trainer...if im not qualified for a vet by then [Razz] which i doubt but hey lol

Okay, my horse is now 20 months old, and I can ride it and give it cereal and stuff.

But does the cereal count as food, as I need to keep track of the amount I give it and subtract that from the forage, or does it just give energy?

Okay, my horse is now 20 months old, and I can ride it and give it cereal and stuff.

But does the cereal count as food, as I need to keep track of the amount I give it and subtract that from the forage, or does it just give energy?

quote:

it just gives it energy. the forage is just hay or the grassit gets when out into the pasture.

quote:

it just gives it energy. the forage is just hay or the grassit gets when out into the pasture.

I don't know anyone, unfortunately. I'm trying to find a riding instructor job now.

I find the best way is to look around the EC board and find all the people with Equestrian Centers and see if anyone is looking for one, or if someone's contract is up or almost up, then private message/email them.

I'm waiting to hear back from someone now...

[ 05-30-2007, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: uma_koibito ]

I don't know anyone, unfortunately. I'm trying to find a riding instructor job now.

I find the best way is to look around the EC board and find all the people with Equestrian Centers and see if anyone is looking for one, or if someone's contract is up or almost up, then private message/email them.

I'm waiting to hear back from someone now...

[ 05-30-2007, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: uma_koibito ]

Okay, another question. My horse doesn't *need* a saddle or bridle yet, but if I buy one now and don't assign it to my horse will it wear and be gone before I use it?

From what I understand it has to be on the horse to wear right? So it'd be okay if I bought it now?

Sorry, just making sure.

Okay, another question. My horse doesn't *need* a saddle or bridle yet, but if I buy one now and don't assign it to my horse will it wear and be gone before I use it?

From what I understand it has to be on the horse to wear right? So it'd be okay if I bought it now?

Sorry, just making sure.

uma_koibito: You're correct. You can buy your tack now and it won't start to wear until you assign it to a horse.

Bumping the board, I'm a lurker and I noticed that this one disappeared.

My Howrse username is "Juniortrainer" if anyone has questions or wants to talk.

I got a chestnut arabian filly up for auction right now.

uma_koibito: You're correct. You can buy your tack now and it won't start to wear until you assign it to a horse.

Bumping the board, I'm a lurker and I noticed that this one disappeared.

My Howrse username is "Juniortrainer" if anyone has questions or wants to talk.

I got a chestnut arabian filly up for auction right now.