Sign in to follow this  
ilovesissy

The Official Howrse Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Juniortrainer:

uma_koibito: You're correct. You can buy your tack now and it won't start to wear until you assign it to a horse.

Bumping the board, I'm a lurker and I noticed that this one disappeared.

My Howrse username is "Juniortrainer" if anyone has questions or wants to talk.

I got a chestnut arabian filly up for auction right now.

AH HA! i had a funny feeling u were f/ HC when i saw ur name! lol ive seem u on the howrse forums b4. lol, srry i thought id point that out. im rodeo_grl incase u were wondering lol

quote:

uma_koibito: You're correct. You can buy your tack now and it won't start to wear until you assign it to a horse.

AH HA! i had a funny feeling u were f/ HC when i saw ur name! lol ive seem u on the howrse forums b4. lol, srry i thought id point that out. im rodeo_grl incase u were wondering lol

I think I saw SomethingVague over on the Howrse boards. Or someone with the same sn/name thing.

But I don't know if it is for sure.

I think I saw SomethingVague over on the Howrse boards. Or someone with the same sn/name thing.

But I don't know if it is for sure.

quote:

Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby:

quote:

[ROTFL] I think I can take that as a complement?

I'll look you up on Howrse sometime. What forum? Was it one I beat someone up on because they were being stupid? [ROTFL]

I don't think I've hurt anyone by the name rodeo_grl before, so woot!

quote:

Originally posted by Frosty Jet Baby:

quote:

[ROTFL] I think I can take that as a complement?

I'll look you up on Howrse sometime. What forum? Was it one I beat someone up on because they were being stupid? [ROTFL]

I don't think I've hurt anyone by the name rodeo_grl before, so woot!

So, I'm going to feel like a complete idiot after I ask this. And I didn't read all the posts to see if it was already posted. But, what on God's green earth is howrse?

So, I'm going to feel like a complete idiot after I ask this. And I didn't read all the posts to see if it was already posted. But, what on God's green earth is howrse?

quote:

Originally posted by jumps_n_barrels907:

A game. A horse game. Like, you have a horse, you feed it, pet it, whatever, it grows. You can train it, breed, compete, whatever. Buy horses, sell them.

You can have an equestrian center, have different jobs, etc.

Haha. probably not a very good description.

quote:

A game. A horse game. Like, you have a horse, you feed it, pet it, whatever, it grows. You can train it, breed, compete, whatever. Buy horses, sell them.

quote:

Originally posted by uma_koibito:

quote:

Haha okay. So, kind of like an updated Horseland? eh, I'll go sign up. I'll probably forget completly about it though.

quote:

quote:

Haha okay. So, kind of like an updated Horseland? eh, I'll go sign up. I'll probably forget completly about it though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

sponsor me. pweeesee. I'll love you forever.

Unless you've already joined.

and yeah. updated horseland. though I've never been to horseland so I wouldn't exactly know...haha.

quote:

quote:

quote:

sponsor me. pweeesee. I'll love you forever.

Unless you've already joined.

and yeah. updated horseland. though I've never been to horseland so I wouldn't exactly know...haha.

It seems that passes are included in most things on Howrse, but nowhere can I find that much information about them. How much are they, and what exactly do they do? Also, how is karma earned? I think I read that somewhere, but I can't remember. [Embarrassed]

It seems that passes are included in most things on Howrse, but nowhere can I find that much information about them. How much are they, and what exactly do they do? Also, how is karma earned? I think I read that somewhere, but I can't remember. [Embarrassed]

quote:

Originally posted by I'm Skipping Monday:

It seems that passes are included in most things on Howrse, but nowhere can I find that much information about them. How much are they, and what exactly do they do? Also, how is karma earned? I think I read that somewhere, but I can't remember.
[Embarrassed]

Here's how you get passes by paying for them: clicky

It's $15 for 10 passes.

Passes enable you to buy things on the black market, and are often included in the price of horses for auction. I believe you can also use them if you run out of money, one pass equals however much your credit is. (though I'm not entirely sure about that.)

Ways of earning passes:

you earn 1 pass for every 5 karma points acquired

you earn 1 pass every time that 5 of your sponsored breeders reach the 8th riding level

you earn one or several passes when you horse which was sold against passes in private sales has been bought

you earn one pass for each horse over the age of 30 that you send to heaven

you can buy a pass with the money from your reserve on Howrse as of your 50thday on Howrse. You can can buy one every 30 days' registration after this. This will cost you 20% of your monetary reserve.

Here's help on karma: clicky

quote:

Originally posted by I'm Skipping Monday:

It seems that passes are included in most things on Howrse, but nowhere can I find that much information about them. How much are they, and what exactly do they do? Also, how is karma earned? I think I read that somewhere, but I can't remember.
[Embarrassed]

Here's how you get passes by paying for them: clicky

It's $15 for 10 passes.

Passes enable you to buy things on the black market, and are often included in the price of horses for auction. I believe you can also use them if you run out of money, one pass equals however much your credit is. (though I'm not entirely sure about that.)

Ways of earning passes:

you earn 1 pass for every 5 karma points acquired

you earn 1 pass every time that 5 of your sponsored breeders reach the 8th riding level

you earn one or several passes when you horse which was sold against passes in private sales has been bought

you earn one pass for each horse over the age of 30 that you send to heaven

you can buy a pass with the money from your reserve on Howrse as of your 50thday on Howrse. You can can buy one every 30 days' registration after this. This will cost you 20% of your monetary reserve.

Here's help on karma: clicky

I have no clue what I am doing, but I have an account and I just passed riding level one and now can't find a job and am totally lost!

Help?

I have no clue what I am doing, but I have an account and I just passed riding level one and now can't find a job and am totally lost!

Help?