Sign in to follow this  
ilovesissy

The Official Howrse Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Haley & Lakota 4ever:

How do you find out how many sponcers you have?

Up at the top of the page, with all the "buttons" or whatever you want to call them, there's a house looking thing. (put your cursor over it and it says 'At Home')

Then click on the face at the very left side. (Your Page, or techincally My Page)

Then it tells under the number of days you've been registered, how much karma you have, and then the number of sponsored people.

quote:

Originally posted by Haley & Lakota 4ever:

How do you find out how many sponcers you have?

Up at the top of the page, with all the "buttons" or whatever you want to call them, there's a house looking thing. (put your cursor over it and it says 'At Home')

Then click on the face at the very left side. (Your Page, or techincally My Page)

Then it tells under the number of days you've been registered, how much karma you have, and then the number of sponsored people.

ok, im "lil" angry...ok there was this cute lil 2y/o strawberry roan aussie mare. ok she was in the auctions for 1000E. [shocked] so i put a bid up for her and there was only 2 minutes left. so im here thinking "YES!! finally ill have a mare so i can start my breeding plan!" (cuz i have a stallion) and then someone bid her 1E bigger than mine. ARGG!! but since there was still a minute left i tried to bid but NOOOOO!! apparently it was over w/ a minute left! [Roll Eyes] this is soooo my luck.

lol srry i had to get that out [Razz]

[ 06-09-2007, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Frosty Jet Baby ]

ok, im "lil" angry...ok there was this cute lil 2y/o strawberry roan aussie mare. ok she was in the auctions for 1000E. [shocked] so i put a bid up for her and there was only 2 minutes left. so im here thinking "YES!! finally ill have a mare so i can start my breeding plan!" (cuz i have a stallion) and then someone bid her 1E bigger than mine. ARGG!! but since there was still a minute left i tried to bid but NOOOOO!! apparently it was over w/ a minute left! [Roll Eyes] this is soooo my luck.

lol srry i had to get that out [Razz]

[ 06-09-2007, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Frosty Jet Baby ]

I have been trying to by a horse in the auctions for the past 2 days put when I finally think I have the horse someone bids over my allowed money and I lose the horse. So mad. [bang Head]

I have been trying to by a horse in the auctions for the past 2 days put when I finally think I have the horse someone bids over my allowed money and I lose the horse. So mad. [bang Head]

go for it, im rodeo_grl and my sister's is frostygrl2010 but im on it alot cuz i help her out.

whats urs? ill add u too, if i haven't already [big Grin]

[ 06-09-2007, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Frosty Jet Baby ]

go for it, im rodeo_grl and my sister's is frostygrl2010 but im on it alot cuz i help her out.

whats urs? ill add u too, if i haven't already [big Grin]

[ 06-09-2007, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Frosty Jet Baby ]

Man I hate that!! I had that happen with a little mare with GREAT breeding. She was like 1000E and I bid with a couple minutes left and then when there was seven seconds left I bid again, and then someone else outbid me!! SEVEN STINKING SECONDS!!! [bang Head][Mad]

[big Grin]

Man I hate that!! I had that happen with a little mare with GREAT breeding. She was like 1000E and I bid with a couple minutes left and then when there was seven seconds left I bid again, and then someone else outbid me!! SEVEN STINKING SECONDS!!! [bang Head][Mad]

[big Grin]

I know, auctions are very frusterating! I've managed to buy horse's though, but I've lost some good ones as well.

I know, auctions are very frusterating! I've managed to buy horse's though, but I've lost some good ones as well.