Sign in to follow this  
KigerMan05

Hey everyone (new here)

Alright well not 100% new lurked here alot, just finally got the time to join and stuff, so an introduction.

My names Kyle, I live in southern Wisconsin with my family and our three horses. I just turned 18 and I ride western mostly but english occasionally.

So, tell me about yourself. [smiley Wavey]

Alright well not 100% new lurked here alot, just finally got the time to join and stuff, so an introduction.

My names Kyle, I live in southern Wisconsin with my family and our three horses. I just turned 18 and I ride western mostly but english occasionally.

So, tell me about yourself. [smiley Wavey]

Welcome to HC! [smiley Wavey] We're always happy to have lurkers come out of hiding and join us!

My name is Maddie and I'm 13. I have one horse, Logan, and he's a TB cross. I ride hunter/jumpers, but sometimes I pull out the ole Wintec and go for a little western hack. [big Grin]

Once again, Welcome to HorseCity, Kyle!

Welcome to HC! [smiley Wavey] We're always happy to have lurkers come out of hiding and join us!

My name is Maddie and I'm 13. I have one horse, Logan, and he's a TB cross. I ride hunter/jumpers, but sometimes I pull out the ole Wintec and go for a little western hack. [big Grin]

Once again, Welcome to HorseCity, Kyle!

Hey, I'm Megan. I'm 14 and I've been riding for ever. I currently own only one horse, I just sold one last wednesday. Anyhow, I ride english and western as well. Welcome to HC, I hope you enjoy it here.

Btw, prepare to be bombarded with posts and welcomes. It always happens when guys sign up. lol.

Hey, I'm Megan. I'm 14 and I've been riding for ever. I currently own only one horse, I just sold one last wednesday. Anyhow, I ride english and western as well. Welcome to HC, I hope you enjoy it here.

Btw, prepare to be bombarded with posts and welcomes. It always happens when guys sign up. lol.

quote:

Originally posted by jumps_n_barrels907:

Lol thanks for the warning, maybe thats why there aren't many guys around herre anymore. Haha

quote:

Lol thanks for the warning, maybe thats why there aren't many guys around herre anymore. Haha

Hi,kyle we would love to see pictures of your horses,Im JaNae 16,and i ride both western and english im currently going to start gaming this summer if i buy this mare im looking at so she would be my only horse.

Welcome to the boards,and yes your gonna have tons of post on here thats what happens when guys post [Razz] ,but gald you joined and hope you enjoy it on here.

Hi,kyle we would love to see pictures of your horses,Im JaNae 16,and i ride both western and english im currently going to start gaming this summer if i buy this mare im looking at so she would be my only horse.

Welcome to the boards,and yes your gonna have tons of post on here thats what happens when guys post [Razz] ,but gald you joined and hope you enjoy it on here.

quote:

Originally posted by KigerMan05:

quote:

Unfortunatly i think you're right, we probably scare them away...

Anyways, sounds cool i really want to get into cutting too. It looks like so much fun!

quote:

quote:

Unfortunatly i think you're right, we probably scare them away...

Anyways, sounds cool i really want to get into cutting too. It looks like so much fun!

Hey Kyle! Welcome to KOBB [big Grin]

My name is Victoria and I'm 17. I have 3 horses, 2 purebred arabians, Fellah and Magic, and 1 half arab, Mancyn. I mainly ride english, but I'm starting to ride more western stuff.

Hope to see ya around the boards [smiley Wavey]

Hey Kyle! Welcome to KOBB [big Grin]

My name is Victoria and I'm 17. I have 3 horses, 2 purebred arabians, Fellah and Magic, and 1 half arab, Mancyn. I mainly ride english, but I'm starting to ride more western stuff.

Hope to see ya around the boards [smiley Wavey]

Welcome! (yep get ready for those posts lol. But i think most of us will be posting just to be nice.)

My name is Samantha im 17 years old (almost 18) and I ride SaddeSeat, but once i get my own horse I want to switch back to western (well hope to at least).

Enjoy HC.

[ 07-02-2007, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Perchlover07 ]

Welcome! (yep get ready for those posts lol. But i think most of us will be posting just to be nice.)

My name is Samantha im 17 years old (almost 18) and I ride SaddeSeat, but once i get my own horse I want to switch back to western (well hope to at least).

Enjoy HC.

[ 07-02-2007, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Perchlover07 ]

quote:

quote:

Haha. You're welcome. There are guys around, just in hiding. lol.

quote:

quote:

Haha. You're welcome. There are guys around, just in hiding. lol.

Nice to meet all of you and thank you for being such a cheerful bunch.

I will post some pictures as I get them loaded to th computer, new laptop, too lazy to load stuff. lol

Nice to meet all of you and thank you for being such a cheerful bunch.

I will post some pictures as I get them loaded to th computer, new laptop, too lazy to load stuff. lol

Hi Kyle welcome to HC! [smiley Wavey]

I'm 16 and I have three horses, a 10 year old APHA gelding, a 25 year old QH mare, and a 3 year old QH mare who i'm currently training. I mostly do western pleasure and english pleasurea long with the occasional trail ride.

Hi Kyle welcome to HC! [smiley Wavey]

I'm 16 and I have three horses, a 10 year old APHA gelding, a 25 year old QH mare, and a 3 year old QH mare who i'm currently training. I mostly do western pleasure and english pleasurea long with the occasional trail ride.

haylo. i'm rosie and i own three horses. i ride english and western, i want to event but i can't start until i get my 3yo going and sell her. welcome to the boards!

haylo. i'm rosie and i own three horses. i ride english and western, i want to event but i can't start until i get my 3yo going and sell her. welcome to the boards!