Sign in to follow this  
KigerMan05

Hey everyone (new here)

Recommended Posts

haha no fair i want a hug from Kyle JK

Duh like i said!! haha ^^ the jello monster

Yep i said it first hehe [Razz]

[ 07-02-2007, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Crazy_Equestrian ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha no fair i want a hug from Kyle JK

Duh like i said!! haha ^^ the jello monster

Yep i said it first hehe [Razz]

[ 07-02-2007, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Crazy_Equestrian ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Crazy_Equestrian:

haha no fair i want a hug from Kyle JK

Duh like i said!! haha ^^ the jello monster

Yep i said it first hehe
[Razz]

NOOOO MY HUGS!!!!! GO AWAY [Mad]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Crazy_Equestrian:

haha no fair i want a hug from Kyle JK

Duh like i said!! haha ^^ the jello monster

Yep i said it first hehe
[Razz]

NOOOO MY HUGS!!!!! GO AWAY [Mad]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by KigerMan05:

Dang missed that, well you win, I am the Jello Monster.

I'd bring the whip cream but I think that would be... Not appropriat. lol

dude..its cool whip..not whip cream..although whip cream is awesome too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by KigerMan05:

Dang missed that, well you win, I am the Jello Monster.

I'd bring the whip cream but I think that would be... Not appropriat. lol

dude..its cool whip..not whip cream..although whip cream is awesome too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by CaliforniaDreamin:

whip cream!!!
[Wink]

COOL WHIP...jeebus. Its cool whip with jello and whip cream with hot coco and cake and stuff like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by CaliforniaDreamin:

whip cream!!!
[Wink]

COOL WHIP...jeebus. Its cool whip with jello and whip cream with hot coco and cake and stuff like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by CrAZii_CoWGiiRL04:

man, next time i have a party, i am so having a Jello Pool =] And we all are going to swim in it . -laughs-
[big Grin]

chica...where in GA are ya? You can pm me if you so wish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by CrAZii_CoWGiiRL04:

man, next time i have a party, i am so having a Jello Pool =] And we all are going to swim in it . -laughs-
[big Grin]

chica...where in GA are ya? You can pm me if you so wish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this