Sign in to follow this  
naughty neigh

Long awaited pictures! :D

Finally, proper pics of me riding the pony at her new yard(my college that I'm at.)

She hasn't been ridden for a while so was a tad fresh but nothing major.

She's on share during the holidays coz my college is too far away for me to do in the holidays, so my friend has her 'own pony' for a few weeks at time lol. This is the first time I've seen her for what seems like ages lol (only a week or so lol). She looks awesome if I do say so lol.

Piccehs:

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

More to come...

Finally, proper pics of me riding the pony at her new yard(my college that I'm at.)

She hasn't been ridden for a while so was a tad fresh but nothing major.

She's on share during the holidays coz my college is too far away for me to do in the holidays, so my friend has her 'own pony' for a few weeks at time lol. This is the first time I've seen her for what seems like ages lol (only a week or so lol). She looks awesome if I do say so lol.

Piccehs:

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

More to come...

Thank you [big Grin] Haha my friend did the star. I attempted one on her other side but it ended up looking less than desirable so quickly clipped it back out and stayed with the one lol. XD

Thank you [big Grin] Haha my friend did the star. I attempted one on her other side but it ended up looking less than desirable so quickly clipped it back out and stayed with the one lol. XD