Sign in to follow this  
Oleta

Re-Introductions?

Alright, so I haven't been on HC for the longest time, and there are A LOT of new people and names I don't recognize, so I figured we can all do a little re-introduction of ourselves!

So my name's Aimee, I'm from Canada. I have 3 horses, Willow (Unbelievable ter Wilgen), Hemi (Indio) and Donegal. I'm 19, almost 20, and I still consider myself a kid. So here are the horses.

This is Willow, 11 yr old Belgian Warmblood out of Orkaan..

-

-

This is hemi, 10 yr old Irish Sport horse, he doesn't have any papers... so we have no clue what his bloodlines are...

-

And here is donny, half brother to shutterfly.

-

So, tell me about yourselves, and your horses!

Alright, so I haven't been on HC for the longest time, and there are A LOT of new people and names I don't recognize, so I figured we can all do a little re-introduction of ourselves!

So my name's Aimee, I'm from Canada. I have 3 horses, Willow (Unbelievable ter Wilgen), Hemi (Indio) and Donegal. I'm 19, almost 20, and I still consider myself a kid. So here are the horses.

This is Willow, 11 yr old Belgian Warmblood out of Orkaan..

-

-

This is hemi, 10 yr old Irish Sport horse, he doesn't have any papers... so we have no clue what his bloodlines are...

-

And here is donny, half brother to shutterfly.

-

So, tell me about yourselves, and your horses!

Hi!!

My name is Tiffany or just Tiff. Im 25 yrs old and I having a Learning Disabitly.

I have a 9 yr old 15hh Paint/TB mare *Lost My Sock* "Beautiful" is her barn name and I do mainly Hunters/Jumpers. but as of right now im taking a break from showing to just have some fun. [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: TMA572 ]

Hi!!

My name is Tiffany or just Tiff. Im 25 yrs old and I having a Learning Disabitly.

I have a 9 yr old 15hh Paint/TB mare *Lost My Sock* "Beautiful" is her barn name and I do mainly Hunters/Jumpers. but as of right now im taking a break from showing to just have some fun. [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: TMA572 ]

Hey! Im Jordan. Im 15 and im going to be a sophmore in high school in august. I dont have a horse, but ive been riding, showing, and leasing horses on and off for 7 years now. I also run track and cross country in High school- Im really big into that and have big goals in those sports.

-

me.

-

my previous shareboard, JJ, and I doing Beginner division, we got 1st.

oh and I have a dog. She is like my mini horse, and has been over 4'3" to date.

Not to bad for a little beagle mix!

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: juniorjumper92 ]

Hey! Im Jordan. Im 15 and im going to be a sophmore in high school in august. I dont have a horse, but ive been riding, showing, and leasing horses on and off for 7 years now. I also run track and cross country in High school- Im really big into that and have big goals in those sports.

-

me.

-

my previous shareboard, JJ, and I doing Beginner division, we got 1st.

oh and I have a dog. She is like my mini horse, and has been over 4'3" to date.

Not to bad for a little beagle mix!

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: juniorjumper92 ]

juniorjumper92-That little dog can jump huge jumps! [Eek!] wow, that is the highest i have ever seen a dog jump [Embarrassed]

Anyways, My name is Mikaila, I am 13, yet i turn 14 on june 28th!!! Im going into grade 9 next year. I have been horseback riding for 6 years. Horses are like my life, I would not be able to live without them. I do not own my own horse but i take a lesson once a week. Im currently looking for a horse to lease. I live in canada. Ummm. I would post pics but i dont like posting pictures of myself on the internet and i would post pics of my horse, but i dont have one.lol. [smile]

juniorjumper92-That little dog can jump huge jumps! [Eek!] wow, that is the highest i have ever seen a dog jump [Embarrassed]

Anyways, My name is Mikaila, I am 13, yet i turn 14 on june 28th!!! Im going into grade 9 next year. I have been horseback riding for 6 years. Horses are like my life, I would not be able to live without them. I do not own my own horse but i take a lesson once a week. Im currently looking for a horse to lease. I live in canada. Ummm. I would post pics but i dont like posting pictures of myself on the internet and i would post pics of my horse, but i dont have one.lol. [smile]

Nice to meet everyone!

Jordan..how in the WORLD did you keep that dog from running underneath the jump?! That's AMAZING!

Okay, so I'm Barbara! I am 16 and I will be a senior in HS next school year. FINALLY!

Actually, I haven't told anyone on this board yet, but I am expecting my first baby in August. Maybe I'll make a seperate thread on that once I finish this!

So if you look at my recent posts, so you can see I post on the mommies thread on GCC.

Anywho, I have two horses, well actually one is mine and the other is my sister's (she does not post here.) Both are definitely just your average back-yard horse. No fancy breeding or imports here!

This is Chino, she's my girl! Her reg name is "Lil Bits Midnight Rose." She is a registered Half Arabian, and she is also 1/4 Paint and 1/4 Tennesee Walking Horse. Her previous owner/breeder flat out told me she was an "oops" baby! I still love her tenderly though.

We don't do too much. We're just your average barn bummin, trial ridin, barrel racing attemptin duo! She's never had any formal or pro training, but I am pretty darn proud of what I have done with her.

-

-

-

This is Penny. She is my sister's itty bitty pony. As far as we know she is not registered, and I don't think we'll bother registering her. She is Welsh/Morgan. She's probably an "oops" too!

My sister and Penny are pretty much doing exactly what Chino and I do, so I won't bother retyping it all [Razz]

-

-

-

[ 06-06-2008, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: chino is neato007 ]

Nice to meet everyone!

Jordan..how in the WORLD did you keep that dog from running underneath the jump?! That's AMAZING!

Okay, so I'm Barbara! I am 16 and I will be a senior in HS next school year. FINALLY!

Actually, I haven't told anyone on this board yet, but I am expecting my first baby in August. Maybe I'll make a seperate thread on that once I finish this!

So if you look at my recent posts, so you can see I post on the mommies thread on GCC.

Anywho, I have two horses, well actually one is mine and the other is my sister's (she does not post here.) Both are definitely just your average back-yard horse. No fancy breeding or imports here!

This is Chino, she's my girl! Her reg name is "Lil Bits Midnight Rose." She is a registered Half Arabian, and she is also 1/4 Paint and 1/4 Tennesee Walking Horse. Her previous owner/breeder flat out told me she was an "oops" baby! I still love her tenderly though.

We don't do too much. We're just your average barn bummin, trial ridin, barrel racing attemptin duo! She's never had any formal or pro training, but I am pretty darn proud of what I have done with her.

-

-

-

This is Penny. She is my sister's itty bitty pony. As far as we know she is not registered, and I don't think we'll bother registering her. She is Welsh/Morgan. She's probably an "oops" too!

My sister and Penny are pretty much doing exactly what Chino and I do, so I won't bother retyping it all [Razz]

-

-

-

[ 06-06-2008, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: chino is neato007 ]

I'm Jessica. I'm 16, I'll be turning 17 in December. I'm gonna be a junior in HS come fall.

I've been riding for 7-8 years. I don't own my own horses but I've had the great opportunity to help train Kasey for the past two years, as well as ride friend's horses while they're on vacation.

I'm also really big into photography - love it.

-

^me

-

^Me and Kasey.

-

-

^jumping the mare

-

^and me and Cyndra, one of the other horses I ride.

:]

I'm Jessica. I'm 16, I'll be turning 17 in December. I'm gonna be a junior in HS come fall.

I've been riding for 7-8 years. I don't own my own horses but I've had the great opportunity to help train Kasey for the past two years, as well as ride friend's horses while they're on vacation.

I'm also really big into photography - love it.

-

^me

-

^Me and Kasey.

-

-

^jumping the mare

-

^and me and Cyndra, one of the other horses I ride.

:]

Hola! I'm Emily. I don't have a horse. I've been riding for 10 years. I used two compete in HJ's all the time, but my busy life just took over. I had two horses, Charlie and Beau. Charlie had really bad navicular, so I retired him, and we sold Beau two years ago or so. I lease two trail horses now. I'm going to be a Junior this fall, and I love making videos and acting. If you click on my name in my siggy, it directs you to my YouTube homepage.

-

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

Hola! I'm Emily. I don't have a horse. I've been riding for 10 years. I used two compete in HJ's all the time, but my busy life just took over. I had two horses, Charlie and Beau. Charlie had really bad navicular, so I retired him, and we sold Beau two years ago or so. I lease two trail horses now. I'm going to be a Junior this fall, and I love making videos and acting. If you click on my name in my siggy, it directs you to my YouTube homepage.

-

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

Hey there [smile]

Well my name is Stefanie... I am 15 years old, I am also a fellow canadian hehe living in ontario. I compete in dressage and have three horses.

1) Alex- My show horse that I am currenly leasing. I show him at FEI Juniors (equal to third levelish). I hope to make the team with him next year [smile] .

-

-

2) Devoted Dynasty- She is a four year old trakehner that is in the process of being trained. She is my grand prix prospect.

-

3) Justin- My first horse. He is 24 years young and is completely blind. HE LOVESS to work so my parents ride him lightly alot.

-

Here is a video of Alex and I [smile]

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WqtjBQiYx9c

You guys look awesome by the way!!! Good luck in everything you do!! [smiley Wavey] Talk to you soon.

Hey there [smile]

Well my name is Stefanie... I am 15 years old, I am also a fellow canadian hehe living in ontario. I compete in dressage and have three horses.

1) Alex- My show horse that I am currenly leasing. I show him at FEI Juniors (equal to third levelish). I hope to make the team with him next year [smile] .

-

-

2) Devoted Dynasty- She is a four year old trakehner that is in the process of being trained. She is my grand prix prospect.

-

3) Justin- My first horse. He is 24 years young and is completely blind. HE LOVESS to work so my parents ride him lightly alot.

-

Here is a video of Alex and I [smile]

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WqtjBQiYx9c

You guys look awesome by the way!!! Good luck in everything you do!! [smiley Wavey] Talk to you soon.

Neat.

I'm Courtny, 15, in High-school and have owned horses all my life.

[Wink]

I have three horses named: Shadow, D.J. and Angel.

Box C's Dandy Girl AKA Angel: She's a welish/quarter horse cross and total turd.

-

-

Titan's Ms. Mary Jane AKA Shadow: My 6yr old breed stock paint/quarter horse mare.

-

-

D.J. unregistered. Arab/TWH cross. I love him to bits.

-

-

And a video just for kicks.

-

Neat.

I'm Courtny, 15, in High-school and have owned horses all my life.

[Wink]

I have three horses named: Shadow, D.J. and Angel.

Box C's Dandy Girl AKA Angel: She's a welish/quarter horse cross and total turd.

-

-

Titan's Ms. Mary Jane AKA Shadow: My 6yr old breed stock paint/quarter horse mare.

-

-

D.J. unregistered. Arab/TWH cross. I love him to bits.

-

-

And a video just for kicks.

-

Hey there! [smiley Wavey]

My name's Faith. Im 16 years old and will be a junior in high school in the fall. I have been riding horses for about 4 1/2 years now. I own 3 horses. Onto the pictures! btw im the redhead!

-

Me

-

Me again

-

Mr. Personality- My Paint gelding

-

Mr. Osage Chip-My QH gelding

-

Xanadu- My Arabian mare

Hey there! [smiley Wavey]

My name's Faith. Im 16 years old and will be a junior in high school in the fall. I have been riding horses for about 4 1/2 years now. I own 3 horses. Onto the pictures! btw im the redhead!

-

Me

-

Me again

-

Mr. Personality- My Paint gelding

-

Mr. Osage Chip-My QH gelding

-

Xanadu- My Arabian mare

I'm Britt. I'm recently 19 [although I refuse to admit it, I really liked being 18]. Live in Melbourne, Australia.

I am currently at uni doing banking&finance/law. Don't own any horses, but started riding again recently after moving states.

Will 16.2hh TB.

-

And me in front of Melbourne

-

I'm Britt. I'm recently 19 [although I refuse to admit it, I really liked being 18]. Live in Melbourne, Australia.

I am currently at uni doing banking&finance/law. Don't own any horses, but started riding again recently after moving states.

Will 16.2hh TB.

-

And me in front of Melbourne

-

Wow, I forgot all these horses everyone has! Haha.

Well, my name is Madison but I go by Maddy. I'm 13 and have one horse of my own. His name is Logan(aka Black Tie Affair) and he's a 17 year old Thorougbred cross gelding. He's rather little, only 15.1hh. I also ride horses for my trainer, and I've been working with a super duper green 9 year old Appendix gelding named Sam(Make Mea Samich). He's 15.3hh at the withers, and really narrow. Aside from riding, I don't do a whole lot else. I play volleyball and basketball, but that's about it.

The most recent pic I have of me. Eeek. After about three hours of sleep(in a sleeping bag on a couch might I add) at a horse show two hours away. I'm on the left, obviously.

-

Logan, at that same show.

-

Me and Logie at our most recent show.

-

At the April CEC show.

-

Me and Sam, him wanting to be a racehorse.

-

At Sam's first show back in March.

-

That'll be all. Don't wanna bore y'all.

Wow, I forgot all these horses everyone has! Haha.

Well, my name is Madison but I go by Maddy. I'm 13 and have one horse of my own. His name is Logan(aka Black Tie Affair) and he's a 17 year old Thorougbred cross gelding. He's rather little, only 15.1hh. I also ride horses for my trainer, and I've been working with a super duper green 9 year old Appendix gelding named Sam(Make Mea Samich). He's 15.3hh at the withers, and really narrow. Aside from riding, I don't do a whole lot else. I play volleyball and basketball, but that's about it.

The most recent pic I have of me. Eeek. After about three hours of sleep(in a sleeping bag on a couch might I add) at a horse show two hours away. I'm on the left, obviously.

-

Logan, at that same show.

-

Me and Logie at our most recent show.

-

At the April CEC show.

-

Me and Sam, him wanting to be a racehorse.

-

At Sam's first show back in March.

-

That'll be all. Don't wanna bore y'all.

Hiii. I'm jenna, not going to admit that I'm twenty-one and still shouldn't be on the kids' board =P . I just...ride. Started out western, then dabbled in H/J for a bit, realized I'm not any good at it and my heart's not in it, so I just...ride when I find the time.

I've got two horses. My best friend and the most incredible horse I'll ever have is Benny, my 11 year-old Arabian gelding.

-

photo © Mackenzie Williams

-

And I bought a QH pony in April as a resell project. This is Marco. I hope to start him on the path to being a reaaaally nice kid's H/J pony.

-

On the right

-

Hiii. I'm jenna, not going to admit that I'm twenty-one and still shouldn't be on the kids' board =P . I just...ride. Started out western, then dabbled in H/J for a bit, realized I'm not any good at it and my heart's not in it, so I just...ride when I find the time.

I've got two horses. My best friend and the most incredible horse I'll ever have is Benny, my 11 year-old Arabian gelding.

-

photo © Mackenzie Williams

-

And I bought a QH pony in April as a resell project. This is Marco. I hope to start him on the path to being a reaaaally nice kid's H/J pony.

-

On the right

-

Hey!

I'm Jenna-Lee or Jenna haha. I live in Ontario Canada and have been riding for around 8ish years. I'll be turning 18 in july, but I still need one more year of HS :[. I lease a PMU paint mare named Carina who is for sale but i MIGHT be buying her at the end of the summer if there are no offers.

I ride english is mainly h/j and i've done just a tiny bit of eventing that I hope to get into more, starting off with just schooling classes right now.

Here are some pics!

-

Me!

-

Carina and I

-

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Jumper Queen 16 ]

Hey!

I'm Jenna-Lee or Jenna haha. I live in Ontario Canada and have been riding for around 8ish years. I'll be turning 18 in july, but I still need one more year of HS :[. I lease a PMU paint mare named Carina who is for sale but i MIGHT be buying her at the end of the summer if there are no offers.

I ride english is mainly h/j and i've done just a tiny bit of eventing that I hope to get into more, starting off with just schooling classes right now.

Here are some pics!

-

Me!

-

Carina and I

-

-

-

[ 06-07-2008, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Jumper Queen 16 ]