Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I do creep around and watch everyone's videos. [smile]

BUT..I've got a little request.

Emmylee, could you somehow make a list of everyone whose made a video, and what page its on..and then post it on the first post of this thread?

I'm sure there are other people that like watching the videos, but finding them is kinda tricky!

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I do creep around and watch everyone's videos. [smile]

BUT..I've got a little request.

Emmylee, could you somehow make a list of everyone whose made a video, and what page its on..and then post it on the first post of this thread?

I'm sure there are other people that like watching the videos, but finding them is kinda tricky!

quote:

Originally posted by Goldiebabe:

Could I e-mail the video to someone and have them post it for me? My internet connection keeps giving up in the middle of the upload and I'm getting irritated.
[bang Head]

Let me know!

Goldie you can upload it to me and I will put it on my youtube account if you want to?

I'll PM you my e-mail and you can send it to me.

[ 06-18-2008, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Jumper Queen 16 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Goldiebabe:

Could I e-mail the video to someone and have them post it for me? My internet connection keeps giving up in the middle of the upload and I'm getting irritated.
[bang Head]

Let me know!

Goldie you can upload it to me and I will put it on my youtube account if you want to?

I'll PM you my e-mail and you can send it to me.

[ 06-18-2008, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Jumper Queen 16 ]

I sent her my e-mail, but she never e-mailed me, so I don't know.

Thanks to the person who suggested putting a list of the videos in the original topic. It'll come in handy when I get back.

I sent her my e-mail, but she never e-mailed me, so I don't know.

Thanks to the person who suggested putting a list of the videos in the original topic. It'll come in handy when I get back.

Sorry about leaving y'all hanging.. I haven't been online at all since yesterday evening. I tried e-mailing Keiko with the video attached, but it was taking forever to upload and never uploaded. Thanks for the offer, though, Keiko! [smile]

I will just tell y'all now that I tag asb_all_the_way! Now the game can keep on going. [Razz]

I promise to upload my video at school tomorrow (the internet connection is WAY better there so it should work fine if I save the video to a flash drive and bring it to school tomorrow). If I'm lucky, I will be able to get it up tonight, though. But I wouldn't count on it... Haha.

Sorry about leaving y'all hanging.. I haven't been online at all since yesterday evening. I tried e-mailing Keiko with the video attached, but it was taking forever to upload and never uploaded. Thanks for the offer, though, Keiko! [smile]

I will just tell y'all now that I tag asb_all_the_way! Now the game can keep on going. [Razz]

I promise to upload my video at school tomorrow (the internet connection is WAY better there so it should work fine if I save the video to a flash drive and bring it to school tomorrow). If I'm lucky, I will be able to get it up tonight, though. But I wouldn't count on it... Haha.

Lexi your so funny, wow I did not know you were a Senior already. That's really neat though, oh and I love the pet distractions!

Lexi your so funny, wow I did not know you were a Senior already. That's really neat though, oh and I love the pet distractions!