Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

[Mad] I have never uploaded a video with my new camera and I'm totally lost how to do it. Haha

It is only opening up this Walgreens photo thing and I don't know how to just upload it the way I did with my old camera.

I feel like a 5 year old [Frown]

[Mad] I have never uploaded a video with my new camera and I'm totally lost how to do it. Haha

It is only opening up this Walgreens photo thing and I don't know how to just upload it the way I did with my old camera.

I feel like a 5 year old [Frown]

Are you using the cord to usb or the sd card/adapter to the usb? Hope that makes sense.

Are you using the cord to usb or the sd card/adapter to the usb? Hope that makes sense.

Okay if you have Windows you should be able to go to Start > My Computer > then look for the icon that represents your camera. Click on that and you should be able to see your saved video/picture files. Save those to your computer under my videos.

Let me know if this works.

Okay if you have Windows you should be able to go to Start > My Computer > then look for the icon that represents your camera. Click on that and you should be able to see your saved video/picture files. Save those to your computer under my videos.

Let me know if this works.

Select the video that you want to save, and right click on it. There should be the option to save/ save as.

Select the video that you want to save, and right click on it. There should be the option to save/ save as.

I'm just glad I could help, usually I'm the one needing it. [Cool]

I'm just glad I could help, usually I'm the one needing it. [Cool]

Aww, no baby foals? They really are soft.. okay I'll shut up now. [Razz]