Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

Aww, no baby foals? They really are soft.. okay I'll shut up now. [Razz]

Christine, you remind me SO much of my friend Abby. And don't worry about the concert thing; I went to my first one in March. Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood baybeee.

And the whole clean/sober thing made me laugh. "Its just a happy ending...!"

The way you said it... omg. haha.

Christine, you remind me SO much of my friend Abby. And don't worry about the concert thing; I went to my first one in March. Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood baybeee.

And the whole clean/sober thing made me laugh. "Its just a happy ending...!"

The way you said it... omg. haha.

Thanks for the comments on Maverick and Simon! [big Grin] I love them even though they are pests. I'm just happy I finally got my video up.

Christine, I loved your video! You can come to Oklahoma and pet my foal if you want. [Wink] You're welcome for tagging you. [big Grin]

This is such a fun way to learn more about other HCers. I'm glad you started this, Emily!

Thanks for the comments on Maverick and Simon! [big Grin] I love them even though they are pests. I'm just happy I finally got my video up.

Christine, I loved your video! You can come to Oklahoma and pet my foal if you want. [Wink] You're welcome for tagging you. [big Grin]

This is such a fun way to learn more about other HCers. I'm glad you started this, Emily!

i must have tried 15 times last night on all of the uploading sites.

im trying to save it as a different format.

aghhhhh.

its so annoying.

it wont work.

and ive done this before and its worked!!

i must have tried 15 times last night on all of the uploading sites.

im trying to save it as a different format.

aghhhhh.

its so annoying.

it wont work.

and ive done this before and its worked!!

It took me a while to get back to the kids only board. Lately I've been obsessed with the Hunter/Jumper board and forgot all about the kids board. It seems very interesting, I'm sure there are lots of facts about me that you guys don't know about.

I'M IN!!!!!

It took me a while to get back to the kids only board. Lately I've been obsessed with the Hunter/Jumper board and forgot all about the kids board. It seems very interesting, I'm sure there are lots of facts about me that you guys don't know about.

I'M IN!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by asb_all_the_way:

Lexi speaking of your foal we have not heard anything on her in forever!!!

We need pictures and an update.... soon!!! Because I love her. She's adorable

Lol! Thanks! I will update on her (and the mares) later today and post pics. I am done working for the day and am just waiting to pick up my foster kitties from the vet clinic before heading home. The rest of the day will be spent with the horses. [Wink] Remedy is 3 weeks old today so I *have to* go shutter happy. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by asb_all_the_way:

Lexi speaking of your foal we have not heard anything on her in forever!!!

We need pictures and an update.... soon!!! Because I love her. She's adorable

Lol! Thanks! I will update on her (and the mares) later today and post pics. I am done working for the day and am just waiting to pick up my foster kitties from the vet clinic before heading home. The rest of the day will be spent with the horses. [Wink] Remedy is 3 weeks old today so I *have to* go shutter happy. [Razz]