Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

Everybody is welcome, you just have to wait your turn.

Does anyone else have a really cluttered room? I don't think I'd take my video in mine just because it's so messy. [Crazy]

Everybody is welcome, you just have to wait your turn.

Does anyone else have a really cluttered room? I don't think I'd take my video in mine just because it's so messy. [Crazy]

I would do mine in my room... but I couldn't find anywhere to take it.. so, I mgiht do it outside, but people would think I'm nuts... lol

I would do mine in my room... but I couldn't find anywhere to take it.. so, I mgiht do it outside, but people would think I'm nuts... lol

LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but out at the stable. But I could just imagine one of the adults finding me sitting, talking to myself. [Embarrassed][ROTFL]

LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but out at the stable. But I could just imagine one of the adults finding me sitting, talking to myself. [Embarrassed][ROTFL]

Hahahah.

YOU MENTIONED ME!!!!!!!! but you forgot to mention I GAVE YOU THE FISH.

lol.

um...

Oh. Your voice? Does NOT sound like that normally. That's more of your 'i'm on the phone with someone i babysit for' voice. :] lol.

ily.

Hahahah.

YOU MENTIONED ME!!!!!!!! but you forgot to mention I GAVE YOU THE FISH.

lol.

um...

Oh. Your voice? Does NOT sound like that normally. That's more of your 'i'm on the phone with someone i babysit for' voice. :] lol.

ily.

OMG. HOW COULD I FORGET?!?!

jess gave me Davey Jones :] he's 1+ years old

and I KNOW. idk. i dont remember talking funny, but thats the way my camera picked it up i guess. hahaah

OMG. HOW COULD I FORGET?!?!

jess gave me Davey Jones :] he's 1+ years old

and I KNOW. idk. i dont remember talking funny, but thats the way my camera picked it up i guess. hahaah

awh :] thanks.

hahaha. its not exactly a blessing.

i get kinda crazy about it sometimes. my movies on my desk? (2nd shelf up) are alphabetical order. and they BETTER be in alphabetical order if you borrow one and put it back.

awh :] thanks.

hahaha. its not exactly a blessing.

i get kinda crazy about it sometimes. my movies on my desk? (2nd shelf up) are alphabetical order. and they BETTER be in alphabetical order if you borrow one and put it back.