Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

JUMPER QUEEN 16

Tag! You're it!

Everyone watch this one...

Jenna, now you post a vid of 5 facts about yourself, and say who you're tagging at the end! [smile]

[ 06-11-2008, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

JUMPER QUEEN 16

Tag! You're it!

Everyone watch this one...

Jenna, now you post a vid of 5 facts about yourself, and say who you're tagging at the end! [smile]

[ 06-11-2008, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

Please go and read rules again. I added one. [smile]

[ 06-11-2008, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

Please go and read rules again. I added one. [smile]

[ 06-11-2008, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Emmylee ]

OMG EmmyLee! That was the most funniest thing I've watched in a long time! Can I possibly play even though I'll be 22 in two months? [Razz] And you'll have a PM shortly [Razz]

OMG EmmyLee! That was the most funniest thing I've watched in a long time! Can I possibly play even though I'll be 22 in two months? [Razz] And you'll have a PM shortly [Razz]

Oh goodness, Emily. You had me rather amused! [ROTFL] I really hope you do make it big in the acting world just because you are so hilarious and have so much fun making videos! [big Grin][big Grin]

Should be fun to learn more about other HCers this way!

Oh goodness, Emily. You had me rather amused! [ROTFL] I really hope you do make it big in the acting world just because you are so hilarious and have so much fun making videos! [big Grin][big Grin]

Should be fun to learn more about other HCers this way!

Oh man.

I wish I lived in the same country as you, then I'd be that much closer to meeting you.

Haha really made me laugh(and learn about you at the same time)

I'll have mine up tomorrow most likely! Im just doing my sumative projects for school, so I need to get these done first!

OH

thanks for tagging me :]

Oh man.

I wish I lived in the same country as you, then I'd be that much closer to meeting you.

Haha really made me laugh(and learn about you at the same time)

I'll have mine up tomorrow most likely! Im just doing my sumative projects for school, so I need to get these done first!

OH

thanks for tagging me :]

Ohhh totally. And if I make it big the movies, I'll buy like, 38947384724 bundles of movie tickets for you guys. AND THEN! After I take my grandma to the premiere of my first movie, I can have a raffle to see which HC member gets to go with me to the next! Yay!

Ohhh totally. And if I make it big the movies, I'll buy like, 38947384724 bundles of movie tickets for you guys. AND THEN! After I take my grandma to the premiere of my first movie, I can have a raffle to see which HC member gets to go with me to the next! Yay!

This is a really cool idea! And Emmylee: I was cracking up at your vid lol. In a good way though! I hope you make it to Broadway!! That would be SO cool. And because of this, I figured out how to work the video thing on my laptop lol. Awesome [big Grin] I'm in [smile]