Sign in to follow this  
Emmylee

Tag! Arbensmusic You're It!

This is a really cool idea! And Emmylee: I was cracking up at your vid lol. In a good way though! I hope you make it to Broadway!! That would be SO cool. And because of this, I figured out how to work the video thing on my laptop lol. Awesome [big Grin] I'm in [smile]

I'd do it, but I'm really bad on videos.. I'm like. Super shy. There you go. Fact 1 hahaha

Dang it. i'll practice. Maybe if I find a good one of me doing this.. I'll be in.. Can't wait for junior queens!

I'd do it, but I'm really bad on videos.. I'm like. Super shy. There you go. Fact 1 hahaha

Dang it. i'll practice. Maybe if I find a good one of me doing this.. I'll be in.. Can't wait for junior queens!

ah yay!

haha.

I've gotta find a camera in this house that takes videos but I'll get it up as soon as I can. Probably late tonight or tomorrow. :]

ah yay!

haha.

I've gotta find a camera in this house that takes videos but I'll get it up as soon as I can. Probably late tonight or tomorrow. :]

I GET IT NOW.

Hahahaha I was having a little hard time understanding this games so I stayed quiet.

But I'm so in!! =]

I GET IT NOW.

Hahahaha I was having a little hard time understanding this games so I stayed quiet.

But I'm so in!! =]

Oh, and you wouldn't be able to live in California [Frown] You don't like places with no winter. =[ I've never experienced snow...

Oh, and you wouldn't be able to live in California [Frown] You don't like places with no winter. =[ I've never experienced snow...