Sign in to follow this  
cupidsmark12

Camp pictures (HR)

So, the camp I go to is a horse camp that has both English and western programs. I went for a month this year and took Monkey. It was great for him. It was his first time away and he behaved perfectly. We ended doing cross country the last two weeks. The other horse is Twister. He was my western horse and I loved him. At first, we were not very good at barrels (at all!). But we figured each other out and did really well on the two rodeo days.

You are welcome to critique Monkey and me in the cross country. I'd rather not be critiqued on the barrels; it was just for fun and I know we don't look anywhere close to perfect!!!

-

I NEVER put my stupid hand down..

-

See!

-

-

Run Twister Run!

These are from the next rodeo day. We were a lot better that time.

-

-

-

-

Don't post.. I still have pictures of Monkey left!

So, the camp I go to is a horse camp that has both English and western programs. I went for a month this year and took Monkey. It was great for him. It was his first time away and he behaved perfectly. We ended doing cross country the last two weeks. The other horse is Twister. He was my western horse and I loved him. At first, we were not very good at barrels (at all!). But we figured each other out and did really well on the two rodeo days.

You are welcome to critique Monkey and me in the cross country. I'd rather not be critiqued on the barrels; it was just for fun and I know we don't look anywhere close to perfect!!!

-

I NEVER put my stupid hand down..

-

See!

-

-

Run Twister Run!

These are from the next rodeo day. We were a lot better that time.

-

-

-

-

Don't post.. I still have pictures of Monkey left!

Here are Monkey pictures!!!

-

First jump on the course.

-

I think he looks good here.

-

Warming up for the show.

-

I love my pony!

-

That's Monkey and his friend Tego. Tego is from our barn at home.

-

All done!!!

Here are Monkey pictures!!!

-

First jump on the course.

-

I think he looks good here.

-

Warming up for the show.

-

I love my pony!

-

That's Monkey and his friend Tego. Tego is from our barn at home.

-

All done!!!

Lol, I was just going to ask how you managed to get high boots on without britches..but then I noticed that they were under your shorts =P Looks like a lot of fun, makes me miss the good old days.

Lol, I was just going to ask how you managed to get high boots on without britches..but then I noticed that they were under your shorts =P Looks like a lot of fun, makes me miss the good old days.

*glomps Monkey*

He's adorable. And so is Twist... ha that's sort of funny because a friend of mine had a horse she wanted to train for barrel named Twister and he was the same color too~

Hehe, thanks for sharing with us!

[Razz]

*glomps Monkey*

He's adorable. And so is Twist... ha that's sort of funny because a friend of mine had a horse she wanted to train for barrel named Twister and he was the same color too~

Hehe, thanks for sharing with us!

[Razz]

Monkey man is adorable. I think you showed me these but anyways, yall look great!

Hahahaha RUN TWISTER, RUN!

See ya bright and early tomorrow!

Monkey man is adorable. I think you showed me these but anyways, yall look great!

Hahahaha RUN TWISTER, RUN!

See ya bright and early tomorrow!

Ahh I knew I should have come to get pictures. But YAY!!! Jeanne said she called whatserface to make sure the show was still on, and whatserface said, "Yes...but don't bring that pony!" lollll

Ahh I knew I should have come to get pictures. But YAY!!! Jeanne said she called whatserface to make sure the show was still on, and whatserface said, "Yes...but don't bring that pony!" lollll