Sign in to follow this  
horsechickgal@aol.com

Boyfriends // BFF

Make him something homemade. You could pull an Edward Cullen ( I couldn't help but make the reference) and make him a personal C.D. Or, you could make a board game. I coined that idea off of The Bachlorette, hah. If you're interested in that, I can give you mroe details on how to do so. There's always the scrap book/photo album option, too.

Make him something homemade. You could pull an Edward Cullen ( I couldn't help but make the reference) and make him a personal C.D. Or, you could make a board game. I coined that idea off of The Bachlorette, hah. If you're interested in that, I can give you mroe details on how to do so. There's always the scrap book/photo album option, too.

I always resort to a picture photo ablum with a picture and then the opposite page has lyrics from one of "our" songs.

Another idea is a calendar but that's more of a x-mas present.

I also made my boy a blanket and prayed it with my perfume when he went on a long trip without me. =]

I always resort to a picture photo ablum with a picture and then the opposite page has lyrics from one of "our" songs.

Another idea is a calendar but that's more of a x-mas present.

I also made my boy a blanket and prayed it with my perfume when he went on a long trip without me. =]