Sign in to follow this  
PinkTractor

What's "in" This Year?

That was really good! Her and Whinny look like a good team. How did they place in that class?

And I just noticed, but we hijacked this thead cmpletely. [big Grin]

That was really good! Her and Whinny look like a good team. How did they place in that class?

And I just noticed, but we hijacked this thead cmpletely. [big Grin]

She was fourth out of 11. Scott was the other judge so he couldn't judge her. Missing her diagonal at the beginning hurt her.

I was going to say they got to see a video of what's in, but that was English and they were wondering about Western. [Razz]

Here's Shannon's first pro shot with Whinny that we bought. It's relevant to what people are wearing for western for this thread. [smile]

Shannon and Whinny

She was fourth out of 11. Scott was the other judge so he couldn't judge her. Missing her diagonal at the beginning hurt her.

I was going to say they got to see a video of what's in, but that was English and they were wondering about Western. [Razz]

Here's Shannon's first pro shot with Whinny that we bought. It's relevant to what people are wearing for western for this thread. [smile]

Shannon and Whinny

Oh, I didn't know the pattern, but I hate diagonals. Hate 'em a lot. Lucy has the smoothest trot and it took a long time for me to be able to feel any difference. But that's still good.

Trail Shirt

I do have more pictures of other outfits, but they are proffesionally taken and I can't post them.

Oh, I didn't know the pattern, but I hate diagonals. Hate 'em a lot. Lucy has the smoothest trot and it took a long time for me to be able to feel any difference. But that's still good.

Trail Shirt

I do have more pictures of other outfits, but they are proffesionally taken and I can't post them.

You can post links to pro shots, just can't post the actual image on HC.

My daughter's first outfit we bought for this year when she was showing her bay mare was thankfully a similar blue to your outfit so it worked for my horse when she showed him and for Whinny when we bought her.

Shannon and Foxy in Blue in WP

Shannon and Whinny NY HMS

Shannon and Whinny SMS in Blue

You can post links to pro shots, just can't post the actual image on HC.

My daughter's first outfit we bought for this year when she was showing her bay mare was thankfully a similar blue to your outfit so it worked for my horse when she showed him and for Whinny when we bought her.

Shannon and Foxy in Blue in WP

Shannon and Whinny NY HMS

Shannon and Whinny SMS in Blue