Sign in to follow this  
horsey_lover7

So... We need to do something else... but wat? Plz Help (HR)

This is also on KOBB!!!!

I have taught Sheba to...

Bow

Lay Down

play "dead"

get herself wet with a hose

rear *I don't do this much*

.......But

What else can we do? I'm working on her to laydown, bow, and playdead on command... But i'd like to introduce her to some new tricks. She's a smart horse, and is a really fast learner.

Any Ideas On A New Trick?

have a trickonometry book that i've been looking at but idk... This is the ideas I have so far...

Dancing, Kisses, Nodding head "yes", shaking head "no", Smiling, drinking out of a bottle (mite come in handy at a show when i dont have a bucket haha), Counting, Shake Hands, Acting Drunk... haha i think she could easily pull that one off...Sitting, "Say your prayers", Curtsy Bow...

So which ones do u think i should do? Or maybe u have something else? haha Anything please!

[Wink]

Here's a picture of her "playing dead"

-

Thanks in advance!

This is also on KOBB!!!!

I have taught Sheba to...

Bow

Lay Down

play "dead"

get herself wet with a hose

rear *I don't do this much*

.......But

What else can we do? I'm working on her to laydown, bow, and playdead on command... But i'd like to introduce her to some new tricks. She's a smart horse, and is a really fast learner.

Any Ideas On A New Trick?

have a trickonometry book that i've been looking at but idk... This is the ideas I have so far...

Dancing, Kisses, Nodding head "yes", shaking head "no", Smiling, drinking out of a bottle (mite come in handy at a show when i dont have a bucket haha), Counting, Shake Hands, Acting Drunk... haha i think she could easily pull that one off...Sitting, "Say your prayers", Curtsy Bow...

So which ones do u think i should do? Or maybe u have something else? haha Anything please!

[Wink]

Here's a picture of her "playing dead"

-

Thanks in advance!

To step up ONTO something - rather than over.

We found it was tougher than you'd think. You need a very sturdy reinforced box or stool....you can even push the envelope and get them to do it when you're on their back....

[Yay]

To step up ONTO something - rather than over.

We found it was tougher than you'd think. You need a very sturdy reinforced box or stool....you can even push the envelope and get them to do it when you're on their back....

[Yay]

I know a horse that can salute.....the guy was trying to teach bow..but the horse would only bring is head down a little and then he would lift his hoof to his eye...it seriously looked like it was saluting [big Grin]

I know a horse that can salute.....the guy was trying to teach bow..but the horse would only bring is head down a little and then he would lift his hoof to his eye...it seriously looked like it was saluting [big Grin]

I love to watch the horses sitting down. ^^ It's so funny to see them sitting on their haunches looking at everyone.

How I teach it is to rinse them off and such, then let them roll. Once they start to stand up, go over and say "Whoa" halfway up and hold their halter. When they sit, I say "Sit down" or "Take a seat" and eventually, they'll learn that those words mean that action.

I love to watch the horses sitting down. ^^ It's so funny to see them sitting on their haunches looking at everyone.

How I teach it is to rinse them off and such, then let them roll. Once they start to stand up, go over and say "Whoa" halfway up and hold their halter. When they sit, I say "Sit down" or "Take a seat" and eventually, they'll learn that those words mean that action.

My girlfriend that I've known for 30 years has really gotten into clicker training the last few years. Her "demo" horse, Francisco, sits down among other tricks. He was on PetStar sitting on his potty a year or two ago. She has videos on almost everything at clickinonranch.com- also sells them on eBay. Most of her clinics are OR & Ca.

My girlfriend that I've known for 30 years has really gotten into clicker training the last few years. Her "demo" horse, Francisco, sits down among other tricks. He was on PetStar sitting on his potty a year or two ago. She has videos on almost everything at clickinonranch.com- also sells them on eBay. Most of her clinics are OR & Ca.