Sign in to follow this  
phillip

denis reis on RFDTV 9:00 pm

Very good episode on working horseback. As well as good work on willingness and trust at bridling ... I actually had DVR'd this, but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet.

Thanks for the heads up!

Very good episode on working horseback. As well as good work on willingness and trust at bridling ... I actually had DVR'd this, but hadn't had a chance to watch it yet.

Thanks for the heads up!

As I read some posted topics I can see that if everyone had rfdtv.....

....alot of problems could be seen and then have an idea on how to fix.

like the idea of dennis holding pad under arm and while holding it horse got to smell and touch while dennis is faceing rear of horse? all while a slight bend in neck.

As I read some posted topics I can see that if everyone had rfdtv.....

....alot of problems could be seen and then have an idea on how to fix.

like the idea of dennis holding pad under arm and while holding it horse got to smell and touch while dennis is faceing rear of horse? all while a slight bend in neck.

I don't know if this is the show or not but on Christmas day, a friend of mine was on the Dennis Reis show; she is one of his newly certified trainers and it was so cool to see Jill on there!

I don't know if this is the show or not but on Christmas day, a friend of mine was on the Dennis Reis show; she is one of his newly certified trainers and it was so cool to see Jill on there!

I like watching him but it was the same techniques/principles you see him use on most of the shows. Was there something of particular interest that you wanted to chat about?

I like watching him but it was the same techniques/principles you see him use on most of the shows. Was there something of particular interest that you wanted to chat about?

The last few days a couple of topics was right on line with his show, I thought maybe people with head shy, ear shy, bridle shy, or just nervous might watch and chat.

His show had a session on the world games where U.S.A won the gold in reining [Yay]

The last few days a couple of topics was right on line with his show, I thought maybe people with head shy, ear shy, bridle shy, or just nervous might watch and chat.

His show had a session on the world games where U.S.A won the gold in reining [Yay]