Sign in to follow this  
phillip

breakthrough in horsetraining

What about the nobuck head stall....advertized on RFDTV.

I laugh every time I see ole' boy get bucked off and hit the ground..then they show is face with a blank look and dust caked around his nose.. [ROTFL]

What about the nobuck head stall....advertized on RFDTV.

I laugh every time I see ole' boy get bucked off and hit the ground..then they show is face with a blank look and dust caked around his nose.. [ROTFL]

I laughed more when I watched him "ride," I mean flop all over the darn place. What a hoot! I have a dvr so I can watch it anytime I want, a few times in a row, etc. [Crazy]

As for that contraption, eek! I don't know what to think. The whole thing is pretty silly.

I laughed more when I watched him "ride," I mean flop all over the darn place. What a hoot! I have a dvr so I can watch it anytime I want, a few times in a row, etc. [Crazy]

As for that contraption, eek! I don't know what to think. The whole thing is pretty silly.

there was a huge thread about that evil vile contraption on here somewhere just not to long ago!!

the vid witht he nuckle heads being tossed is great.. too bad the pain stopped him teh second time..

sigh what some people will do their "beloved companion"

if that is how they are loving their horses, boy i was doing something very wrong for way too long!

there was a huge thread about that evil vile contraption on here somewhere just not to long ago!!

the vid witht he nuckle heads being tossed is great.. too bad the pain stopped him teh second time..

sigh what some people will do their "beloved companion"

if that is how they are loving their horses, boy i was doing something very wrong for way too long!

Hubby and I were watching something we DVD'd and saw the commercial. WOW, just WOW is all I can say. And it looked to me like maybe they even put the dirt on his face deliberatly for more of an "effect". Poor kid, I hope they paid him a little bit so that he could get some riding lessons on a good horse.

Hubby and I were watching something we DVD'd and saw the commercial. WOW, just WOW is all I can say. And it looked to me like maybe they even put the dirt on his face deliberatly for more of an "effect". Poor kid, I hope they paid him a little bit so that he could get some riding lessons on a good horse.

There's actually a headstall-lunging cavason for dressage training in hand work available. It consists of three reins from the cavason-bridle (head to wither, bit to side of circingle and the third from the noseband to the cinch between the legs) and then a four rein for the lunge line long lines... Kurd Albrecht Von Ziegner sells his bridle-cavason gismo.

There's actually a headstall-lunging cavason for dressage training in hand work available. It consists of three reins from the cavason-bridle (head to wither, bit to side of circingle and the third from the noseband to the cinch between the legs) and then a four rein for the lunge line long lines... Kurd Albrecht Von Ziegner sells his bridle-cavason gismo.

a bunch of us contact the PR person at RFD-TV and told them how dangerous that was and asked if they would remove it.. I guess they didnt

if you want to contact them, go to their site, contacts and email them about it...

a bunch of us contact the PR person at RFD-TV and told them how dangerous that was and asked if they would remove it.. I guess they didnt

if you want to contact them, go to their site, contacts and email them about it...

quote:

Originally posted by desperate horsewife:

We sat here laughing when we watched that, too!

So do tell, Jumpin' and Kitten, just what is that headstall? Are there tacks in it or something?
[Confused]

I have NO idea, you can stand me at the gates of heck, and I wouldnt put that thing on mine or anyone elses.... what a crazy thing...

quote:

Originally posted by desperate horsewife:

We sat here laughing when we watched that, too!

So do tell, Jumpin' and Kitten, just what is that headstall? Are there tacks in it or something?
[Confused]

I have NO idea, you can stand me at the gates of heck, and I wouldnt put that thing on mine or anyone elses.... what a crazy thing...

LOL so we weren't the only ones rewinding over and over watching it! It's hilarious! I did look at the website though and from what I can tell, you hold onto a rope attached to wires ran through a pulley system and it puts pressure on the poll when they put their head down [Confused] Just another gimmick...

LOL so we weren't the only ones rewinding over and over watching it! It's hilarious! I did look at the website though and from what I can tell, you hold onto a rope attached to wires ran through a pulley system and it puts pressure on the poll when they put their head down [Confused] Just another gimmick...