Sign in to follow this  
shadowshiloh

Confo. Critque

I'm not very good at critiques but here i go i think she has a bit if a roached back being a 3 year old she may grow out of it the roached back leads to a uneaven topline her butts quit a bit higher than her withers another thing she may grow out of but thats all i can really tell ya good luck hope you get a better critique

I'm not very good at critiques but here i go i think she has a bit if a roached back being a 3 year old she may grow out of it the roached back leads to a uneaven topline her butts quit a bit higher than her withers another thing she may grow out of but thats all i can really tell ya good luck hope you get a better critique

Hello!

Ok, here's what I see. No obvious glaring issues. She is definately tall in the butt, maybe will grow into it a bit more but can make her feel like she's running downhill and a challenge to get her on her rear end if she doesn't. She is nice and square, very straight legs, but she is OVERWEIGHT! This mare is only three, her metabolism is tops right now, should have very straight barrel line. Run your fingers along her ribs, you should not be able to see them but should obviously feel them. Cut back on her feed and exercise her more, would LOVE to see these same pics after she is fit. Hope this helps, Sincerely Jak

Hello!

Ok, here's what I see. No obvious glaring issues. She is definately tall in the butt, maybe will grow into it a bit more but can make her feel like she's running downhill and a challenge to get her on her rear end if she doesn't. She is nice and square, very straight legs, but she is OVERWEIGHT! This mare is only three, her metabolism is tops right now, should have very straight barrel line. Run your fingers along her ribs, you should not be able to see them but should obviously feel them. Cut back on her feed and exercise her more, would LOVE to see these same pics after she is fit. Hope this helps, Sincerely Jak