Sign in to follow this  
professionalameture

hair & hooves grrrrrrrrrrr

OK, another weird thing with my lil boys (I tell you, they are opposites!) Cash is a big FURBALL and his hoooves grow out SO BAD SO FAST! He certainly has no lack of biotin. (he is shedding for the 4th time this year and he STILL looks like a wooly mamoth [Eek!] ) Pepper on the other hand, his hair doesn't grow too wildly (though he has a thicker mane and tail which look wild when grown. specially the forelock [Mad] ) and his hooovess... let's just say that he didn't need a trim for....... Well, I dunno how long it had been since he'd been trimmed when we got him, but we had him for 8 MOS before he even NEEDED a trim! Talk about HUGE differences! I wish there was a way to take Cash's Biotin and give it to Pepper! Oakley's kinda the balance between the boys. she's JUUUSST right. Typical miss priss [Roll Eyes] whhhoooo. sorry about that. I'm just roayly perplexed [Confused] (that guy is so funky!) blah blah blah blah... [ROTFL] Oh, that reminds me. does anyone have any good, cheap (we're talking $1 or less) ways to tame a wild forelock? Ooooh lemme see if I can find you a pic so you know what I'm talkin about

-

there's a pretty recent one. his tail isn't quite so bad, but almost. anyway. farvel [smiley Wavey]

OK, another weird thing with my lil boys (I tell you, they are opposites!) Cash is a big FURBALL and his hoooves grow out SO BAD SO FAST! He certainly has no lack of biotin. (he is shedding for the 4th time this year and he STILL looks like a wooly mamoth [Eek!] ) Pepper on the other hand, his hair doesn't grow too wildly (though he has a thicker mane and tail which look wild when grown. specially the forelock [Mad] ) and his hooovess... let's just say that he didn't need a trim for....... Well, I dunno how long it had been since he'd been trimmed when we got him, but we had him for 8 MOS before he even NEEDED a trim! Talk about HUGE differences! I wish there was a way to take Cash's Biotin and give it to Pepper! Oakley's kinda the balance between the boys. she's JUUUSST right. Typical miss priss [Roll Eyes] whhhoooo. sorry about that. I'm just roayly perplexed [Confused] (that guy is so funky!) blah blah blah blah... [ROTFL] Oh, that reminds me. does anyone have any good, cheap (we're talking $1 or less) ways to tame a wild forelock? Ooooh lemme see if I can find you a pic so you know what I'm talkin about

-

there's a pretty recent one. his tail isn't quite so bad, but almost. anyway. farvel [smiley Wavey]

He looks healthy and nice, not skinny. VERY cute! [Yay] I think if you braided it, it might poof up once you undid the braid, but that still might be a good idea. [smile] Anyway... I would try putting gel in it. [Confused] That's what we used to tame Windie's mane, and just train it down a lot with a brush, and wet the brush, and yeah. [smile]

He looks healthy and nice, not skinny. VERY cute! [Yay] I think if you braided it, it might poof up once you undid the braid, but that still might be a good idea. [smile] Anyway... I would try putting gel in it. [Confused] That's what we used to tame Windie's mane, and just train it down a lot with a brush, and wet the brush, and yeah. [smile]